Windows 10: Having issues loading Windows 10 onto a newly built pc via flash drive

Discus and support Having issues loading Windows 10 onto a newly built pc via flash drive in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've been trying to boot up my pc using a flash drive with the windows installer downloaded onto it. Whenever I boot it, it makes it to the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RussOnion, Mar 18, 2021.

1. RussOnion Win User

Having issues loading Windows 10 onto a newly built pc via flash drive

I've been trying to boot up my pc using a flash drive with the windows installer downloaded onto it. Whenever I boot it, it makes it to the windows loading screen and then gives me this message: "Windows cannot read the <ProductKey> setting from the unattend answer file." I bought a product key but I don't know which file I need to put the key into for it to work. Do any of you know the file, or am I just doing something wrong.

:)

RussOnion, Mar 18, 2021

2. Issues Connecting Newly Built PC to Ethernet

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but I'm having issues getting my newly built PC connected to the Internet. I have an Ethernet cord plugged into my modem and into my PC but Windows is not detecting a connection. Any help is appreciated.

If this is of any help, my MOBO is an MSI Z97 Gaming 5.

Michaelciv1, Mar 18, 2021
  3. stormy13 Win User
    Newly Built PC Windows 10 Freezes On Boot

What bios version is on the motherboard? If you haven't yet, flash the latest.

Have the same board,

Having issues loading Windows 10 onto a newly built pc via flash drive [​IMG]

and have had zero issues with it since I built it a year ago. The only thing overclocked at the moment is the memory, from 2666 to 3200, and it has been rock solid since I set it there about 6 months ago. Was the cheapest 8 GB kit I could get at the time (was paying close to $300 for a 16 GB kit, darn Canadian Pesos).

stormy13, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Having issues loading Windows 10 onto a newly built pc via flash drive - Similar Threads - Having issues loading

2. Having issues with a crashing newly built pc and getting BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issues with a crashing newly built pc and getting BSODs: Hello, I am having issues with my system getting bsods. After doing some research and ruling out my sata ssd's, from what I am finding it seems to be a RAM, Driver, or Storage issue. I found the threads on Driver Verifier and the DMPs and went ahead and uploaded them to this...
  3. Having issues with a crashing newly built pc and getting BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issues with a crashing newly built pc and getting BSODs: Hello, I am having issues with my system getting bsods. After doing some research and ruling out my sata ssd's, from what I am finding it seems to be a RAM, Driver, or Storage issue. I found the threads on Driver Verifier and the DMPs and went ahead and uploaded them to this...
  4. How to get windows to boot properly off flash drive on a newly built pc?

How to get windows to boot properly off flash drive on a newly built pc?: I am trying to boot windows 10 from a flash drive. I have changed some of the settings in the bios that online guides have told to me to change CSM support, UEFI only I have even re-seated both ram sticks and the cpu, and tried booting with only one ram stick. I have also...
  5. How to get windows to boot properly off flash drive on a newly built pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get windows to boot properly off flash drive on a newly built pc?: I am trying to boot windows 10 from a flash drive. I have changed some of the settings in the bios that online guides have told to me to change CSM support, UEFI only I have even re-seated both ram sticks and the cpu, and tried booting with only one ram stick. I have also...
  6. Unable to load Win10pro onto a newly built computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to load Win10pro onto a newly built computer: I built a new intel gen 9 i9 computer and cannot load the new Win 10 pro OS. It starts to load from the thumb drive created from the Win site. then the screen says windows setupWindows cannot read the <product key> setting from the unattended answer file. I am not sure what...
  7. Unable to load Win10pro onto a newly built computer

Unable to load Win10pro onto a newly built computer: I built a new intel gen 9 i9 computer and cannot load the new Win 10 pro OS. It starts to load from the thumb drive created from the Win site. then the screen says windows setupWindows cannot read the <product key> setting from the unattended answer file. I am not sure what...
  8. Unable to load Win10pro onto a newly built computer

9. Installing windows 10 onto newly built pc!!

Installing windows 10 onto newly built pc!!: I recently have built a pc and i accidentally bought a disc which i cannot put into my pc, so im wondering how i can install the windows 10 without the disc?...
  10. newly built pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    newly built pc: so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work...