Windows 10: Having Issues Logging Back Into Windows 10 After Accidentally Signing Out Of My User ID

Discus and support Having Issues Logging Back Into Windows 10 After Accidentally Signing Out Of My User ID in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to assign an Administrative account in Windows 10 and I was trying not to reinstall the operating system again to reset everything. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Armando Baez, May 3, 2020.

1. Having Issues Logging Back Into Windows 10 After Accidentally Signing Out Of My User ID

I was trying to assign an Administrative account in Windows 10 and I was trying not to reinstall the operating system again to reset everything. I inadvertently logged out of my account and when I restart the computer, it boots up fine but I can’t log back in all I see is the windows background and not a choice to enter a password to get into the system. I created a boot up USB and tried everything to get in and I have not been able to log in. Does anyone can provide me with some tips on how to get around this and be able to log in without reinstalling Windows 10 from scratch an losing all my programs? Thanks.

Armando

P.S. Please let me know if I should include a screenshot of the screen I am getting when Windows 10 finishes booting up.

:)

Armando Baez, May 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 user account immediately logs out

Hi Edward,

• Have you tried the steps provided above?
    • If you have tried the steps provided above, is issue still persisting?
    • What was the result of SFC scan? Did it find corruption or not?

Try to create new user profile as an administrator and see if issue persists in new user profile. For creating new user profile you may refer to the steps provided below.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type control userpasswords2 and click OK

• Click on add under users tab

• Click the option, "Sign-in without a Microsoft account

• Click on Local account

• Choose a name for the account

• Add password if you want to

• Apply and click OK.

For more information you may refer to the article mentioned below and see if it helps.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Do get back to us with all the information required and result of proposed suggestion. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, May 3, 2020
  4. Having Issues Logging Back Into Windows 10 After Accidentally Signing Out Of My User ID

Windows 10 User Log-In Issue

Hi,

I apologize for not addressing you in a timely manner. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would suggest you to delete all the user account apart from the one which you are able to log in with Admin rights. Install all pending Windows and driver updates.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience. Follow the steps below to create new user account and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Key + R".
    • Type “netplwiz”.
    • Click on Add and follow the onscreen instructions.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Having Issues Logging Back Into Windows 10 After Accidentally Signing Out Of My User ID

1. Having Issues Logging Back Into Windows 10 After Accidentally Signing Out Of My User ID - Similar Threads - Having Issues Logging

2. All programs sign out on Windows 10 upon logging in to user account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All programs sign out on Windows 10 upon logging in to user account: I fully expect this thread to go nowhere, but I cannot for the life of me figure out this problem.I first noticed this bug when all of my desktop apps randomly logged out one day. What do I mean by this? My Google Drive application required me to sign in again, which I was...
  3. Windows keeps signing out the local user when logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps signing out the local user when logging in: Hi i have created local user on my laptop and when im trying to login using the local account it keeps signing me out , and the issue is for all the local users as when they try to login it signs them out...
  4. Windows keeps signing out the local user when logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps signing out the local user when logging in: Hi i have created local user on my laptop and when im trying to login using the local account it keeps signing me out , and the issue is for all the local users as when they try to login it signs them out...
  5. Windows keeps signing out the local user when logging in

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. User sign out/sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User sign out/sign in: Do i need to sign out every time from one user to another? What if i keep both of them signed in? I need to sign out,only if the computer is running slow because both of em are using ram?...
  7. User sign out/sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User sign out/sign in: Do i need to sign out every time from one user to another? What if i keep both of them signed in? I need to sign out,only if the computer is running slow because both of em are using ram?...
  8. Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in: [ATTACH]One of the scenarios that happen on a Windows PC after an upgrade is […] This article Windows 10 signing me out immediately after logging in first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. After having Microsoft Store Issues, Logged out of my Microsoft Account in Window 10 and It...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    After having Microsoft Store Issues, Logged out of my Microsoft Account in Window 10 and It...: I need help here. I'm having issues on my desktop PC where the Microsoft Store freezes. I researched the problem and chose to reset the Microsoft Store app. After this, the app was gone and there was no way to re-install it. I tried many things. What I did at this point is...
  10. Win10 Signs-In Users After Sign-Out then Restart

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win10 Signs-In Users After Sign-Out then Restart: I have a fairly new 2 months Dell XPS 8930. I created 2 user accounts. If I use Start...User...Sign Out on either account, everything goes as expected and I am taken back to the Sign-In screen. If I then use the Power button in the lower right and choose Restart, the...