Windows 10: Having issues printing "₹" symbol in C/C++ programming language on Windows?

Discus and support Having issues printing "₹" symbol in C/C++ programming language on Windows? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For one week I kept searching the internet for how to print the "₹" symbol in C/C++ programming language in Windows 11. Comes out that you have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hemanshu Vaidya, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Having issues printing "₹" symbol in C/C++ programming language on Windows?

For one week I kept searching the internet for how to print the "₹" symbol in C/C++ programming language in Windows 11. Comes out that you have to manually turn on the "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" from administrative language settings in Windows 11 settings.I just did not know how to do it because a clear way to do so wasn't mentioned.So here's what you do to print the "₹" symbol in C/C++ programming language in Windows 11:1 Type Language Setting in windows search.2 Scroll down and search for Administrative language setting there.3 Once a window pops up click on

:)

Hemanshu Vaidya, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

Having issues printing "₹" symbol in C/C++ programming language on Windows?

1. Having issues printing "₹" symbol in C/C++ programming language on Windows? - Similar Threads - Having issues printing

2. C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\Program...: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.14326.21480.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\HxTsr.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cprogram/9cbacec0-d601-4543-886f-c3607d7b5464
  3. C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C:\Program...: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.14326.21480.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\HxTsr.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cprogram/9cbacec0-d601-4543-886f-c3607d7b5464
  4. Having issues printing "₹" symbol in C/C++ programming language on Windows?

Having issues printing "₹" symbol in C/C++ programming language on Windows?: For one week I kept searching the internet for how to print the "₹" symbol in C/C++ programming language in Windows 11. Comes out that you have to manually turn on the "Beta: Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" from administrative language settings in Windows 11...
  5. Symbolic Link on C:\Users\xxx

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Symbolic Link on C:\Users\xxx: Hello, Why is it forbidden to use a symbolic link on the" C:\users\me" folder to move all the files of the "me" user to another disk? I've done this before on Windows 10 with no troubles, but maybe I got lucky!...
  6. Symbolic Link on C:\Users\xxx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Symbolic Link on C:\Users\xxx: Hello, Why is it forbidden to use a symbolic link on the" C:\users\me" folder to move all the files of the "me" user to another disk? I've done this before on Windows 10 with no troubles, but maybe I got lucky!...
  7. Some of the Microsoft C++ symbols have a weird page looking symbol on them and not a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some of the Microsoft C++ symbols have a weird page looking symbol on them and not a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ComplexAura [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lbrb5r/some_of_the_microsoft_c_symbols_have_a_weird_page/
  8. C:\Program...

C:\Program...: Hi, Uninstall my old SOD2 and installed JE. My Win 10 is fully updated to 1909. But this thing pops up: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable\Microsoft.Dayton_2.384.8...\StateOfDecay2-Win64-Shipping.exe File System Error What can the issue be and how do I fix it? my anti...
  9. Program c in windows.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program c in windows.: Can some files in program c be deleted to free up space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-c-in-windows/1fa979db-6146-4246-ab3a-609a52e9f557"
  10. C: Program

C: Program: Before I start, I'm just a kid. Hi, I'm and needs help from anyone who knows how to help. Screenshot: [img] This started when I deleted a Ad popup on the control panel. I need help on how to fix this, I tried using AVG and CCleaner but nothing happened. 32708