Windows 10: having issues re-activating my windows 10 home desk top

Discus and support having issues re-activating my windows 10 home desk top in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; don't have my digital/product key! got my desktop from Best buy store have access to my Microsoft account but tried most options and still can not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by chuyo415, Nov 21, 2019.

1. chuyo415 Win User

having issues re-activating my windows 10 home desk top

don't have my digital/product key! got my desktop from Best buy store have access to my Microsoft account but tried most options and still can not activate it for some reason this is my Error code: 0xc004f012 is it me? or do i now have malware? have windows antivirus and another very reputable product internet security both running at the same time protecting my PC also tried to re-install a fresh version of windows and also an error shows up saying there was a problem resetting this computer and nothing has been changed!" please Help me !!!

:)

chuyo415, Nov 21, 2019

2. I am having trouble saving a file to my desk top.

I am having trouble saving files to my desk top. Example, I have a spreadsheet ready, file , save as and Desk top is not listed as a choice to save it. My Documents... not there. Where do I go to save the file to my desk top? Desk top is not in my Documents

Florence Pica, Nov 21, 2019
  3. windows 10 desk top

Deleted photo from Windows 10 desk top but all desk top files and most icons disappeared as well?

DonLENAGHAN, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

1. having issues re-activating my windows 10 home desk top - Similar Threads - having issues activating

2. Desk top issue or drivers issue ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desk top issue or drivers issue ??: Every time I turn my pc on its fine and then I put inmy password to log in but when I login the screen is grey and in the bottom left is says nvidia is not found and needs to be installed from Microsoft store but I can’t do any of that cause my screens just grey I can use...
  3. Desk top issue or drivers issue ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desk top issue or drivers issue ??: Every time I turn my pc on its fine and then I put inmy password to log in but when I login the screen is grey and in the bottom left is says nvidia is not found and needs to be installed from Microsoft store but I can’t do any of that cause my screens just grey I can use...
  4. desk top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desk top: My old desk top with the icon and info is disapperaed ps help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/c2f6e620-5b0b-4993-a40c-b9aea2f71dda
  5. desk top

in Windows 10 Customization
    desk top: my desk top display changed from the display where the desktop showed google chrome, trash, Kindle etc.. They are now in the taskbar. How do I change it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/0d4d4504-e4f6-468d-bebb-da280d3e690a
  6. desk top

desk top: while trying to copy pictures to put on a flash drive i have somehow put them on my desktop, how do i remove them and not delete them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/1281a9bf-36ba-4ad2-8803-513bf653ef54
  7. My Desk top dissappeared on Windows 10

My Desk top dissappeared on Windows 10: A few weeks ago my Desktop disappeared. I was just listening to music on Widows Media player. I can still use my computer, it just shows the start menu all the time, except when I open up an app. I noticed that the task bar now had a back button when this happened. My...
  8. Desk top

Desk top: my desk top has disappeared. All the icons have disappeared. I can log onto the computer into my area of use, but once in nothing comes up. When you click on the home button - it does nit bring up any thing just a whirling ball? Is this my computer going faulty or...
  9. desk top in "Windows 10".

desk top in "Windows 10".: "Windows 10",I Go to the desktop, right click anywhere, hover my mouse over new ,then screen locks up until I right click then screen turns white and desktop returns to normal....
  10. windows 10 desk top

windows 10 desk top: Deleted photo from Windows 10 desk top but all desk top files and most icons disappeared as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desk-top/90259388-10e0-4cee-85a2-0e48050931b5