Windows 10: Having issues with a game having some sort of crash, they said it might me a windows iisue...

Discus and support Having issues with a game having some sort of crash, they said it might me a windows iisue... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Problem signature:P1: WizardLauncher.exeP2: 0.0.0.0P3: 646df54eP4: ntdll.dllP5: 10.0.22621.1778P6: 2451efddP7: c000041dP8: 0009861cP9:P10: 6/6/2023... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BigJuicy ..., Jun 7, 2023.

1. Having issues with a game having some sort of crash, they said it might me a windows iisue...

Problem signatureHaving issues with a game having some sort of crash, they said it might me a windows iisue... :p1: WizardLauncher.exeP2: 0.0.0.0P3: 646df54eP4: ntdll.dllP5: 10.0.22621.1778P6: 2451efddP7: c000041dP8: 0009861cP9Having issues with a game having some sort of crash, they said it might me a windows iisue... :p10: 6/6/2023 12:14 AM Application Error Faulting application name: WizardLauncher.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x646df54e
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1778, time stamp: 0x2451efdd
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Fault offset: 0x0009861c
Faulting process id: 0x0x50D8
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D99

:)

BigJuicy ..., Jun 7, 2023

2. i have a gaming laptop that crashes during games

Hi,

A corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why your computer crashes when playing a game. For us to provide proper resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you having this issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this concern?
    • Were you able to play a game before without any problem while the charger is plugged in?

Wilfred Mac, Jun 7, 2023
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Brør Win User

Having issues with a game having some sort of crash, they said it might me a windows iisue...

Forza Horizon 4 - Game crashes - I have the solution

I still get crashes after trying your suggestions. I thought the crashes was gone, but it happens all of a sudden if im racing, are in the world map on Forza H4 or just start the game and press on continue. It also happens in other games using the Xbox Beta
    app.

I reverted every step i did on my original posts with Game Bar disabled and such, but I still crashes with Game Bar enabled or disabled.

I also installed the gforce driver v. 436.30 as suggested from the official forums for Forza since its a known issue with new gforce drivers with crashes. I still get crashes.

I downloaded this game from the Xbox Game Pass-subscription I have. I don't own the game but play it using a monthly subscription.

Brør, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Having issues with a game having some sort of crash, they said it might me a windows iisue...

1. Having issues with a game having some sort of crash, they said it might me a windows iisue... - Similar Threads - Having issues game

2. Often having issues with crashing in games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Often having issues with crashing in games.: Since building this new rig I've had nothing but issues with games crashing to desktop and I don't know what's causing it. I've swapped out multiple GPUs and tested all the ram sticks individually and all together. Stress testing never results in a crash since I've tried and...
  3. Often having issues with crashing in games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Often having issues with crashing in games.: Since building this new rig I've had nothing but issues with games crashing to desktop and I don't know what's causing it. I've swapped out multiple GPUs and tested all the ram sticks individually and all together. Stress testing never results in a crash since I've tried and...
  4. im having issues games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having issues games crashing: hello im having a issue with every game i run on my pc it crashes my gpu drivers are up to date same with my bios i have cleaned installed windows etc etc and its just not fixing the issue i have done sfc /scannow with the command promot and checked disk drivers and im not...
  5. im having issues games crashing

im having issues games crashing: hello im having a issue with every game i run on my pc it crashes my gpu drivers are up to date same with my bios i have cleaned installed windows etc etc and its just not fixing the issue i have done sfc /scannow with the command promot and checked disk drivers and im not...
  6. Having issues with a game having some sort of crash, they said it might me a windows iisue...

Having issues with a game having some sort of crash, they said it might me a windows iisue...: Problem signature:P1: WizardLauncher.exeP2: 0.0.0.0P3: 646df54eP4: ntdll.dllP5: 10.0.22621.1778P6: 2451efddP7: c000041dP8: 0009861cP9:P10: 6/6/2023 12:14 AM Application Error Faulting application name: WizardLauncher.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:...
  7. Have some sort of malware - need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have some sort of malware - need help: Win 11.Just got this PC up and going 2 months ago. The security scans said I had Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah but it does not report that anymore in any of the malware products I have used.1. Emsisoft2. HitMan Pro3. Zemana ANtiMalware4. Combo Cleaner5. Windows Defender and...
  8. Have some sort of malware - need help

Have some sort of malware - need help: Win 11.Just got this PC up and going 2 months ago. The security scans said I had Trojan:Win32/Skeeyah but it does not report that anymore in any of the malware products I have used.1. Emsisoft2. HitMan Pro3. Zemana ANtiMalware4. Combo Cleaner5. Windows Defender and...
  9. Having some crash issues with windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having some crash issues with windows 10.: Hello, I have been having some residual crash issues after a piece of hardware corrupted the registry on my rig 10 months ago. I cloned my drive to save the data and did a fresh install on a new drive and it has been working okay but I will still crash once and awhile....
  10. Might have caught some malware

in Browsers and Email
    Might have caught some malware: Hello. I use Windows 10 and Chrome.Ever since a few days ago I started getting pop up links to ads sites such as offers.alibaba.com etc,.For example:when I click on normal texts on a web page(or just a link),sometimes it(my desired webpage) opens on a new tab and the...