Windows 10: Having issues with my pc crashing at random times due to game input, possibly corrupted...

Discus and support Having issues with my pc crashing at random times due to game input, possibly corrupted... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been having issues on my pc crashing lately, I was confused at first with what was happening, but I later found out it was game input which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kloxate, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Kloxate Win User

Having issues with my pc crashing at random times due to game input, possibly corrupted...

I have been having issues on my pc crashing lately, I was confused at first with what was happening, but I later found out it was game input which caused my pc to crash it failed at the same time as my pc bluescreened I really want this issue to go away as soon as possible, and hopefully permanently but from what I have seen it's a windows based problem.Any suggestions on what I should do?

:)

Kloxate, Jun 7, 2023

2. i have a gaming laptop that crashes during games

Hi,

A corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why your computer crashes when playing a game. For us to provide proper resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you having this issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this concern?
    • Were you able to play a game before without any problem while the charger is plugged in?

Wilfred Mac, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Is my laptop SSD possibly corrupt?

During the last few days Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) on my Medion laptop has been constantly crashing, mostly at random times. So there are times I can't even use my laptop for more than 2 minutes before it crashes, sometimes I can use it for 3 hours straight.

What I tried:

• Reinstalled all drivers from manufacturers
    • Uninstalled all drivers, and installed drivers from OEM
    • Running memtest86+ (which at times reported no errors, or some errors)
    • Running sfc /scannow (which reported corrupted files found, but couldn't fix them)
    • Running dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth (Windows crashed at 20% - every time)
    • Refreshed Windows (crashed at 1%)
    • "Repair drive for errors" utility (took 10 hours to finish, crashed after it finished)

Why I think it's a hard drive issue:

• Windows crashes every time I try to fix/read files from C:\Windows
    • sfc reports corrupted files
    • The BSODs that I get mainly list NTFS.sys as cause

This may be helpful:

• Windows is installed on a 128gb SSD from Samsung
    • I installed Ubuntu on a partition on that drive a few months ago, but decided to remove it due to driver problems
    • I have Windows 10 Pro Build 10586.29 64 bit, with the latest updates installed
    • My laptop came with Windows 8
    • The BSODs I get have a random error message, but mostly I get "IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" and "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION". According to Blue Screen View, the main drivers that cause this are: ntoskrnl.exe, NTFS.sys, dxgkrnl.sys, igdkmd64.sys

Can the cause be a faulty hard drive that I can possibly fix (or a professional), or is the drive hopelessly corrupted?

Thanks for reading!

Rakete1111, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Having issues with my pc crashing at random times due to game input, possibly corrupted...

Drivers possibly causing random computer freezes/crashes

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the random freeze/crash issue of your computer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

There is a possibility that some of your system files has been corrupted. We suggest that you try to run the
    System File Checker (SFC) scan and use the
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool.

SFC utility allows administrators to perform a scan of all protected resources to verify that they are the correct version. If SFC should find any incorrect versions in any of these protected resources, SFC will replace them with the correct versions, while
    DISM, it will resolve some damaged or corrupted system files that SFC can't repair.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Having issues with my pc crashing at random times due to game input, possibly corrupted...

1. Having issues with my pc crashing at random times due to game input, possibly corrupted... - Similar Threads - Having issues crashing

2. Having issues with my pc crashing at random times due to game input, possibly corrupted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issues with my pc crashing at random times due to game input, possibly corrupted...: I have been having issues on my pc crashing lately, I was confused at first with what was happening, but I later found out it was game input which caused my pc to crash it failed at the same time as my pc bluescreened I really want this issue to go away as soon as possible,...
  3. Pc games crash randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc games crash randomly.: Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 139Parameter 1: 3Parameter 2: ffffd48bb7f9f710Parameter 3: ffffd48bb7f9f668Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033I have a minidump but I could not find a spot...
  4. Pc games crash randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc games crash randomly.: Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 139Parameter 1: 3Parameter 2: ffffd48bb7f9f710Parameter 3: ffffd48bb7f9f668Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033I have a minidump but I could not find a spot...
  5. Pc games crash randomly.

6. Games randomly freezing my inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly freezing my inputs: On my last PC windows 7 and my current pc windows 10 i've had the same problem of games randomly freezing my mouse, keyboard, and headhones. The game still runs, and I can see what's happening still but I can't interact with anything. Even after plugging everything back in,...
  7. Games randomly freezing my inputs

Games randomly freezing my inputs: On my last PC windows 7 and my current pc windows 10 i've had the same problem of games randomly freezing my mouse, keyboard, and headhones. The game still runs, and I can see what's happening still but I can't interact with anything. Even after plugging everything back in,...
  8. Games randomly freezing my inputs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. BSOD Random Crash, Possibly Memory Corruption?

BSOD Random Crash, Possibly Memory Corruption?: Hi there, My laptop has been crashing randomly for no apparent trigger. But a noticeable cycle is ~ every 12 days. Every time is the same error: "faulty hardware corrupted page" So I try using memtest86 but with no luck (10 passes all gd) Then I use windows...
  10. Crash and Reboot randomly. Possible NIC issue

Crash and Reboot randomly. Possible NIC issue: Figured I would post here to get some advice. I have a gaming PC that I built about 18 months ago that runs like a tank except for this occasional lockup I get. It locks up entirely and then reboots shortly after. It's only been doing this for the past few weeks and I get no...