Windows 10: Having issues with my pc on startup

Discus and support Having issues with my pc on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've owned my pc for about half a year now but recently it's been giving me a ton of issues that's making it almost unusable. Upon startup the pc will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aaron7220, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Aaron7220 Win User

Having issues with my pc on startup

I've owned my pc for about half a year now but recently it's been giving me a ton of issues that's making it almost unusable. Upon startup the pc will get stuck in a system repair loop or blue screen 5-10 times. It seems the only way for me to boot it up is to skip disk checking otherwise it'll never get through that stage. It will finish the disk checking and then reboot, go to automatic system repair, and continue to go through those steps until I cancel the disk checking. It seems to blue screen all the time now. On top of this, windows has stopped detecting my second monitor and I can only use one at the moment. Here's a list of some of the errors I've encountered:

0xc00021a

system thread exception not handled

kmode exception

critical service failed

It has also blue screened while using it minutes after a boot. I'm unsure how to remedy these issue but it's making using my pc extremely frustrating and I'd love some guidance to get it working correctly again. Thank you.

:)

Aaron7220, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

startup issue

Hi,

This issue may have occurred due to corrupted Windows startup files. We suggest that you run startup repair, kindly check the methods below:

Method 1: Run Startup Repair using installation media.

• Start your computer from the installation media. Insert the DVD, or USB flash drive and restart your computer.
    • A screen will prompt you to Press any key to boot from DVD, kindly do so.
    • An Install Windows screen will come up. Click Repair your computer to start the
      Windows Recovery Environment.
    Note: If you don't have an installation media, try the second method.

Method 2: Run Startup repair from a Hard Reboot.

• Press and hold the power button on your PC until it powers off.
    • Press the power button on your PC to turn it on.
    • Repeat steps 1 and 2 above until you see the Windows logo screen or
      Please wait during boot, you may have to use the
      power button to restart your computer three times.
    • Click See advanced repair options.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
    • On the Troubleshoot screen, click Advanced options.
    • Click Startup Repair. If prompted, select the OS you want to perform a startup repair on.
    • Start Repair will now start "Diagnosing your PC", and attempt to automatically repair it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Having issues with my pc on startup - Similar Threads - Having issues startup

2. PC startup issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC startup issues: Having troubles getting my pc past the startup process. On the logo boot up screen it starts loading with a ‘please wait’ message bar then takes me a blue screen asking to select keyboard layout. I can then access advanced startup options with 6 choices:Startup Repair,...
  3. PC startup issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC startup issues: Having troubles getting my pc past the startup process. On the logo boot up screen it starts loading with a ‘please wait’ message bar then takes me a blue screen asking to select keyboard layout. I can then access advanced startup options with 6 choices:Startup Repair,...
  4. PC startup issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Having issues with my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Having issues with my PC: Hey folks, First of all I want to say that this place is absolutely amazing, the resources you've got are stellar. It stinks that I didn't find this website sooner as it might've meant that I wouldn't have screwed up as much as I ended up doing. I'll try to be brief and I...
  6. PC startup issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC startup issues: I recently updated to windows 10 in the passed week from 8.1. after the update my PC started facing start up issues . when I want to star up the pc it loads but then the screen remains black for about 20 minutes the displays a blue error message. what can I do to fix this...
  7. Having multiple issues with my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having multiple issues with my PC: I'm having multiple issues with my laptop. The file explorer doesn't respond properly for 1. When I open it, files show up as blank paper icons. It also has a long load bar. Some files dont even load. Another thing is, in photoshop when I try to open a doc, the open window...
  8. My PC has been having random startups.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has been having random startups.: It started a couple weeks ago after an update. I will be playing card games or working and it just stops and reboots. The error message I get on the blue screen of death says: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED;;;FAILED; NDIS.SYS and then the computer restarts. I've had...
  9. PC Startup Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Startup Issues: Sometimes, when I first turn my Computer, Windows Logo shows up, but the circle of Dots below the window do not show up. If I re-boot my Computer, then everything is fine. Where would I look up error reporting? 19133
  10. Have a really weird startup issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Have a really weird startup issue: Ever since I installed the Fall CU, whenever I reboot, it takes upwards of 3-5 minutes to get to the desktop. I've got 'gadgets' that appear on the right side of the screen (CPU usage, network meter, clock) so when I get to the desktop and am able to do anything (sometimes...