Windows 10: Having issues with my taskbar not responding, as well as all pre-loaded applications not...

Discus and support Having issues with my taskbar not responding, as well as all pre-loaded applications not... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 Taskbar not responding and all pre-downloaded apps not opening My laptop recommended me refreshing the computer, which I did to no success.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mgottfred, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Having issues with my taskbar not responding, as well as all pre-loaded applications not...

Windows 10 Taskbar not responding and all pre-downloaded apps not opening

My laptop recommended me refreshing the computer, which I did to no success.

I also tried to do a full restore of my computer which also does not seem to be working.

I also tried to changed change the properties of the installed memory drive which also did not work.

I have tried every possible solution that I have found online.

I had no issue running apps that I had installed such as Firefox and Microsoft office, but I no longer can get access to them as Microsoft edge will not open.

My computer is an ASUS Zenbook UX333F

Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/mgottfred
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mgottfred, Jan 17, 2021

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Ernie San Win User
    taskbar issues

Hello,

There are a lot of possible causes why you're having an issue with your taskbar and unable to launch applications, the issue may arise due to missing or corrupted system file. For better assistance, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Did you make any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you having an issue when pressing the Windows key to launch Cortana?
    • What are the applications that you're trying to open? Can you provide a list?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Having issues with my taskbar not responding, as well as all pre-loaded applications not...

Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Having issues with my taskbar not responding, as well as all pre-loaded applications not...

1. Having issues with my taskbar not responding, as well as all pre-loaded applications not... - Similar Threads - Having issues taskbar

2. Taskbar not responding at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not responding at all: My computer task bar keeps reloading all over again, and even if it reloads it doesn't fix the issue. Restarting won't help either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-not-responding-at-all/4b21ba70-7e58-4f76-8354-f44ebdea0a89
  3. Taskbar not responding at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not responding at all: My computer task bar keeps reloading all over again, and even if it reloads it doesn't fix the issue. Restarting won't help either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-not-responding-at-all/4b21ba70-7e58-4f76-8354-f44ebdea0a89
  4. Taskbar not responding at all

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. All applications not responding, then crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All applications not responding, then crashing: Hello,As of today, June 14th, all applications on my Windows 10 PC seem to have stopped working. This includes simple stuff like notepad. The application does not respond, turns white, then crashes. Crash manager reads Not Responding -> Suspended -> Not Responding ->...
  6. All applications not responding, then crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All applications not responding, then crashing: Hello,As of today, June 14th, all applications on my Windows 10 PC seem to have stopped working. This includes simple stuff like notepad. The application does not respond, turns white, then crashes. Crash manager reads Not Responding -> Suspended -> Not Responding ->...
  7. All applications not responding, then crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Issues with all browsers not responding

Issues with all browsers not responding: So I am a ZoomText user and have a Dell laptop my employer provided me. All my browsers experience slowness and eventually I get an hourglass cursor and my browser dithers and I get "not responding" for a few seconds and it goes back to normal. but the slowness is incredibly...
  9. pre-launching and pre-loading

pre-launching and pre-loading: Last week I disabled pre-launching and pre-loading by editing the registry so CCleaner could fully clean Edge. This week both features have been re-enabled and I cannot get to the proper area in the registry to make the same editing entries. Can anybody help with this issue?...
  10. win10 not responding & loading issues

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 not responding & loading issues: hey, i'm new here (literally just found this site on google, haha...), so first off, sorry if im doing something wrong in terms of site usage. i normally wouldnt come to sites like this, but im getting a bit desperate. im a bit noobish with windows 10, so if you need me to...