Windows 10: Having issues with Nvidia drivers. Can't seem to get any help from Nvidia. The Nvidia...

Discus and support Having issues with Nvidia drivers. Can't seem to get any help from Nvidia. The Nvidia... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Nvidia control panel has disappeared from my PC somehow. It was there just a few days ago and working fine. I had not updated my drivers or changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EricVG1, Apr 4, 2019.

1. EricVG1 Win User

Having issues with Nvidia drivers. Can't seem to get any help from Nvidia. The Nvidia...

Nvidia control panel has disappeared from my PC somehow. It was there just a few days ago and working fine. I had not updated my drivers or changed anything in the time between using it last and today when I noticed it was gone. I did,however, get a "your pc has encountered an error" blue screen a few days ago. It was a TCPIP.sys error. The pc restarted and has been working fine ever since (except for this issue obviously, no idea if they are connected). I have checked in the windows control panel and it is not listed there. I have installed and reinstalled the latest drivers using the geforce experience. I booted in to safe mode (minimal) and used Display Driver Uninstaller to remove the drivers completely and then reinstalled them with a clean install. I would install it manually but I have been getting an error "not compatible with this version of windows" for months (another issue I have not been able to resolve) so I am forced to use the geforce experience to install drivers. Windows is most definitely up to date as well. I am at a loss and could really use some help. I need to be able to use the nvidia control panel. I am worried there me some kind of corruption in the registry and that type of issue is far beyond my knowledge.

I am running 64x Windows 10 pro version 1809 (OS build 17763.404) and it is most definitely a legitimate copy. I have a ryzen 2600 and 16 gb of ram.

I have created a topic on the geforce forums and put some information there if you would like to read the small thread. I believe I've said everything here that is in the thread but just in case you would like to look here is a link - https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1105229/geforce-drivers/nvidia-control-panel-missing-from-pc-already-tried-fresh-install-no-luck-please-help-/?offset=3#6023248

I would very much so like to avoid reinstalling windows if at all possible. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:)

EricVG1, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Apsy Win User

NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

The issue still the same.

I went to NVIDIA Web site and they suggested to download a new driver

GE force 353.62. I was able to downloaded but was not able to install it due to:

"NVIDIA Installer cannot continue this graphic driver could not find compatible graphic hardware"

I don't know what to do anymore

Any other suggestion?

Apsy, Apr 4, 2019
  3. NVIDIA DRIVER 307.83

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Yes, I suggest you to uninstall the NVIDIA driver
    and then reinstall the drivers.

Steps to uninstall the NVIDIA driver 307.83.

1. Press Windows + X key.

2. Click on device manager.

3. Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.

Install the drivers in compatible mode and then restart the system once and check if it issue persists.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Having issues with Nvidia drivers. Can't seem to get any help from Nvidia. The Nvidia...

Nvidia Drivers

It seems that the issue is with the driver itself. We highly suggest that you contact Nvidia directly or through their forums for assistance, as they have the tools and information for these kind of issues.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Having issues with Nvidia drivers. Can't seem to get any help from Nvidia. The Nvidia...

1. Having issues with Nvidia drivers. Can't seem to get any help from Nvidia. The Nvidia... - Similar Threads - Having issues Nvidia

2. Nvidia Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nvidia Drivers: Does Windows update these drivers, too? submitted by /u/gladel10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktmh76/nvidia_drivers/
  3. Nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia driver: I need help getting nvidia graphics card but i can't find a compatible nvidia driver on my windows 10 build 1909 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver/068fb55a-829b-4f84-970a-9685b9e5ea56
  4. Nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia driver: There are 2 types of drivers for nvidia graphics card, dch and standard. What are the difference ? I am confuse and which what should I use ? 166926
  5. nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    nvidia drivers: nvidia drivers not installing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-drivers/5af9a81e-c835-4a7c-a508-8427ade22dee
  6. Can't update nvidia drivers

Can't update nvidia drivers: Can't update nvidia drivers for graphics card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-nvidia-drivers/024229c1-520e-410d-9d0b-9f2bf365e000
  7. ?Notify NVIDIA or Microsoft of NVIDIA driver issue?

?Notify NVIDIA or Microsoft of NVIDIA driver issue?: Win10 1803 with all updates. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 display driver. MS Update installed a new version of the display driver and it has issues - audio is fine but video does not advance and most of the video area is covered with white blocks. I reverted to the previous driver...
  8. Nvidia Driver

Nvidia Driver: Nvidia display driver problem[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver/84d9bcd2-a355-4024-9f1a-d8583b87b57f
  9. Nvidia Driver

Nvidia Driver: I'm a bit confused. I have the latest Nvidia driver installed but WU has come up today telling me to install Nvidia driver update for Nvidia High Definition Audio. At 264Mb I'm not sure if this is the video driver or for audio. I don't use their audio anyway as I have a good...
  10. Nvidia Issues

Nvidia Issues: Hey, I am quite new with W10 (had 10074 in a VM but that doesn't count *Smile), installed 10130 yesterday. I accidentally installed the Win7/8 drivers *Redface and 3d vision is not working (no option in NV CC). Also my GTX 480, for dedicated PhysX, shows as "Windows...