Windows 10: Having issues with several Microsoft products on one computer

Discus and support Having issues with several Microsoft products on one computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Community I am having problems with several Microsoft based products on one single computer..........it stated with the Microsoft Solitaire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CliffordManess, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Having issues with several Microsoft products on one computer

Hello Community

I am having problems with several Microsoft based products on one single computer..........it stated with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection......I used to play it religiously........and then one day I clicked on it and it would expand and then fail to launch.........I figured it was needing an update so I attempted to go to the Microsoft store and get an upgrade.....every time I click on the Microsft store, same thing....will not launch.

then I started having issues with files on My computer....when I tried to click on a file I ge the same message ......" Windows cannot access the specific device, path or file. You may not have the proper permissions to access the item." I get this on files that I have had for years, accessed them often.

Finally I discovered that Skype will not launch.....

what is going on?

Can any one help Me?

:)

CliffordManess, Jun 24, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 24, 2020
  4. cdawall Win User

Having issues with several Microsoft products on one computer

issues with CCC

here is what MS says it is sou sounds like driver issue

Error Message: STOP 0x000000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER (Q293078)

and how they say to fix it..

Follow these steps to solve the problem with a video device driver

You received this message because a device driver installed on your computer caused Windows to stop unexpectedly. This type of error is referred to as a "stop error." A stop error requires you to restart your computer.

Solution

There are two options you can use to try to fix the problem. If the first option doesn't work, then try the second.

Option 1: Install the most current device driver for your video card

Go online to check for an updated version of a video device driver on the Microsoft Update website:

Click to go to the Windows Update website

If there are no updated drivers listed on Microsoft Update, we recommend you contact the manufacturer of the video card for additional support. Let them know that you received an error for a video device driver and ask if product updates are available.

If there are no updated drivers on Microsoft Update and you don't know the name of the video card manufacturer, we recommend you contact your computer manufacturer for additional information and support.

How do I find my computer manufacturer (OEM)?

You can find the name of your computer manufacturer (also known as the original equipment manufacturer or OEM) by following these steps:
    o Click Start, click Run, type msinfo32, and then click OK. Your computer manufacturer is listed in the right pane of the System Information window.

Option 2: Manually decrease Hardware Acceleration for your video adapter

cdawall, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Having issues with several Microsoft products on one computer

1. Having issues with several Microsoft products on one computer - Similar Threads - Having issues several

2. One system repair disc for several computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One system repair disc for several computers: I have several Windows 10 computers to take care of. I plan to back up images using Backup and Restore Windows 7. Obviously I need separate backups on external drives for each computer. Does each computer need it's own system repair disc, or can I have one USB drive as a...
  3. My computer has several issues:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has several issues:: a. For the past few months, my system has been creating temporary profile, due to which I am not able to access my Administrator account and the temporary profile's data also vanishes.b. Almost a year back, the system firmware got corrupted and whenever I try to rectify it,...
  4. My computer has several issues:

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer has several issues:: a. For the past few months, my system has been creating temporary profile, due to which I am not able to access my Administrator account and the temporary profile's data also vanishes.b. Almost a year back, the system firmware got corrupted and whenever I try to rectify it,...
  5. Several issues with computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Several issues with computer: My computer hasn't been working for a year, I never have had the time to fix it to be honest because I've been studying. No apps show up, no le shows up, task bar doesn't work. When I click the task bar nothing happens for a few seconds and then the screen will flash black....
  6. Several issues with computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several issues with computer: My computer hasn't been working for a year, I never have had the time to fix it to be honest because I've been studying. No apps show up, no le shows up, task bar doesn't work. When I click the task bar nothing happens for a few seconds and then the screen will flash black....
  7. Several issues with computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Several computer issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several computer issues: Hi I'm having several pc issues that I've tried my best to fix but It just doesn't work, I recently have been experiencing lots of blue screen crashes as well as the computer mouse/keyboard freezing up on start up and I will have to repeatedly manually restart it at least 7-8...
  9. Several computer issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several computer issues: Hi I'm having several pc issues that I've tried my best to fix but It just doesn't work, I recently have been experiencing lots of blue screen crashes as well as the computer mouse/keyboard freezing up on start up and I will have to repeatedly manually restart it at least 7-8...
  10. Several computer issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade