Windows 10: Having lag issues playing Rivals, can't do low in 720p

Discus and support Having lag issues playing Rivals, can't do low in 720p in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It seemed that when I first started playing Rivals, that I could handle low in 1080p with my Zotac GTX 650 TI. But after the sixth start-up, it got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by awpyt, Nov 3, 2015.

1. awpyt Win User

Having lag issues playing Rivals, can't do low in 720p

It seemed that when I first started playing Rivals, that I could handle low in 1080p with my Zotac GTX 650 TI. But after the sixth start-up, it got freaking laggy. I had to downscale to 720p so I could handle the graphics. Do you know if there is any reason my GPU was fine before, but can't handle it NOW?

(P.S. if you have any setting tweaks or edits so i can get better performance and can play in 1080, that would help! *Biggrin)

:)

awpyt, Nov 3, 2015

2. My Hp 15-r249TU laptop cant play 720p,1080p videos

I recently upgraded to windows 10 version. Until then I had no problem with my 720p,1080p videos .But, after installing windows 10 my videos are playing with lag. I even updated my display drivers and still I have same problem. When I tried playing through
    VLC media player there is a lag in the video and default app in windows 10 shows an error 0xc00d36b4(0xc0036b4) .Please help me solve this problem.

chanikyapulagam, Nov 3, 2015
  3. Unavle to play 720p/1080p videos on my Lumia 520 after the windows phone 8.1 developer preview update

It has been a long long time I was using Windows phone 8.... Recently I upgraded it to 8.1 developer preview... When my phone was running windows phone 8... I used to play 720p videos easily and even 1080p videos without any lag or something like that...
    But after this update the video playback just got worst... My 520 can't even play 720p videos showing error... And sometimes it cannot even play 240p videos showing the same error until I restart my phone... What's the problem actually?? And what's the solution
    to it?? Is it due to windows phone 8.1 as it consumers more video memory?? Or it's just because of new Xbox video app??

The Inspironatic Guy, Nov 3, 2015
Thema:

Having lag issues playing Rivals, can't do low in 720p

1. Having lag issues playing Rivals, can't do low in 720p - Similar Threads - Having lag issues

2. Videos playing low resolution/low frames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos playing low resolution/low frames: Currently having an issue with videos being previewed when i open them on my desktop. This has been happening since before the most recent windows update. 2023-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030219THE ISSUE: Horrible lag, frame...
  3. Videos playing low resolution/low frames

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos playing low resolution/low frames: Currently having an issue with videos being previewed when i open them on my desktop. This has been happening since before the most recent windows update. 2023-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030219THE ISSUE: Horrible lag, frame...
  4. video play lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video play lag: If I play a video on YouTube or VLC or something else, when the scene skips it looks like it lags. My question here is why? is there a problem with my ssd or gpu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-play-lag/82baf34b-5125-4d6e-8084-1bef3ef12c38
  5. video play lag

video play lag: If I play a video on YouTube or VLC or something else, when the scene skips it looks like it lags. My question here is why? is there a problem with my ssd or gpu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-play-lag/82baf34b-5125-4d6e-8084-1bef3ef12c38
  6. Need for Speed Rivals issue

Need for Speed Rivals issue: Hi.NFS Rivals is running way too slow on my laptop, at only 2-3 frames per second, even with the graphics settings cranked down. I suspect cpu emulation is the culprit, as other very modest native x86 configurations suffer no issues whatsoever.Windows 11 Home ARM64Samsung...
  7. Need for Speed Rivals issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need for Speed Rivals issue: Hi.NFS Rivals is running way too slow on my laptop, at only 2-3 frames per second, even with the graphics settings cranked down. I suspect cpu emulation is the culprit, as other very modest native x86 configurations suffer no issues whatsoever.Windows 11 Home ARM64Samsung...
  8. Lag issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag issue: Hello. Okay so i was using my laptop normally and then shut it down and then next day when i opened it, it wasn't the same. my 3.88 useable ram was 40% used when nothing is opened but now its 80% memory So now i can't use my pc the way i used to use it..it always lags when i...
  9. Low memory issues when playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low memory issues when playing Overwatch: Hi, This issue has occurred whenever I play Overwatch. It can occur when I have only played for 10 minutes or it may not appear until after many hours of playing. I have 8GB of RAM and the most I have seen Overwatch use via task manager is 2GB. I usually have at least...
  10. BSOD playing NFS Rivals on Dell XPS 15 L502X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing NFS Rivals on Dell XPS 15 L502X: Just when I thought I figured out the driver problem on my laptop, now I am facing a problem with overheating and/or stability issues. After less than 5 minutes of playing, the screen turned blue and error code showed with a QR code which just lead to a page on Microsoft...