Windows 10: Having loads of issues when botting up my PC. Grey screens, white screens all with no cursor

Discus and support Having loads of issues when botting up my PC. Grey screens, white screens all with no cursor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, my computer has been running into this issue lately we're I can't use it for any longer than about 5 to 10 minutes before it gives me a grey screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElliottJ5, Mar 25, 2023.

1. ElliottJ5 Win User

Having loads of issues when botting up my PC. Grey screens, white screens all with no cursor

Hi, my computer has been running into this issue lately we're I can't use it for any longer than about 5 to 10 minutes before it gives me a grey screen with no cursor. The time it takes to happen is only lengthend by how long I leave my PC off for. If its only a few minutes it's seconds and even happens if I skip the boot buy clicking f12 to load into my bios which makes it not a booting issue? If I have left it all day I can get through booting, logging in and even using my computer normally for about 10m. If anyone can help I would seriously appreciate it but I'm completly lost on trying to

:)

ElliottJ5, Mar 25, 2023
  2. dir_d Win User

HD5770 grey screen problem

My Grey Screen was caused by bad memory. Changed the memory and everything has been good for over a year. What i mean by this is that Grey Screens are not black and white to solve they are in the grey area. There are alot of different components within your computer that can be causing the grey screen. If you can i would RMA 1st though because the GPU may be really sensitive to your system. If you still have issues after the RMA got for overclocks and RAM.

dir_d, Mar 25, 2023
  3. donblunt Win User
    Desktop PC - Black Screen White mouse cursor

Hello from a new guy on your forums who lacks advice and help.
    Probably you have heard it before here, as it's a common problem.
    Let me introduce you to my issue.
    I'm an IT within a shipping company, and i face the mentioned issue with an onboard computer.
    Starting with, the computer with the issue is an HP ProDesk 400 G3 with Windows 10 Pro.
    Additionally i have to mention that i cannot connect remotely, neither have physical access to computer, computer is offline though no Updates are installed.
    Below i'll mention all the steps that have been followed.
    - Windows key + P , for the Project menu. All options tried, with no result.
    - Tried to enter Safe Mode with same outcome. On Login screen only white mouse cursor appearing.
    - Tried Automatic repair with unsuccessful outcome.
    - Tried to System Restore. No restore points available.
    - Blind login first by pressing Space, CTRL and entering password. Unsuccessful result, white cursor showing.
    - Run Command prompt, the sfc scan command. Awaiting results from vessel.

I really need your experience and help on this.
    Your prompt replies are highly appreciated.

donblunt, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Having loads of issues when botting up my PC. Grey screens, white screens all with no cursor

Desktop PC - Black Screen White mouse cursor

Try This:

1. First, while the computer is off, connect an external monitor.2. Next turn on the computer and allow it to fully load.3. Once loaded, press the "Windows Key" + "P" to open the "Easy Display Switcher".4. In here select "Computer only".5. Now shut down the computer and disconnect the external monitor.5. Disconnect the external monitor6. And finally restart the computer.

RainbowPride, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Having loads of issues when botting up my PC. Grey screens, white screens all with no cursor

1. Having loads of issues when botting up my PC. Grey screens, white screens all with no cursor - Similar Threads - Having loads issues

2. Having loads of issues when botting up my PC. Grey screens, white screens all with no cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having loads of issues when botting up my PC. Grey screens, white screens all with no cursor: Hi, my computer has been running into this issue lately we're I can't use it for any longer than about 5 to 10 minutes before it gives me a grey screen with no cursor. The time it takes to happen is only lengthend by how long I leave my PC off for. If its only a few minutes...
  3. Having loads of issues when botting up my PC. Grey screens, white screens all with no cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having loads of issues when botting up my PC. Grey screens, white screens all with no cursor: Hi, my computer has been running into this issue lately we're I can't use it for any longer than about 5 to 10 minutes before it gives me a grey screen with no cursor. The time it takes to happen is only lengthend by how long I leave my PC off for. If its only a few minutes...
  4. black screen with white cursor when start up my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen with white cursor when start up my pc: My laptop got a black screen with a white cursor when I start it up, I fix it by adding the explorer.exe task in the task manager but it does not resolve permanently. I tried to fix it by SFC scan but it doesn't work. I tried to start it in safe mode, but the same thing...
  5. black screen with white cursor when start up my pc

black screen with white cursor when start up my pc: My laptop got a black screen with a white cursor when I start it up, I fix it by adding the explorer.exe task in the task manager but it does not resolve permanently. I tried to fix it by SFC scan but it doesn't work. I tried to start it in safe mode, but the same thing...
  6. White screen no cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen no cursor: For about a week I have had this white screen issue. I have spent hours trying to figure out the issue and nothing seems to work. I've looked around online and everyone who has similar issues seem to be able to fix it easily but when trying to do the same methods it doesn't...
  7. White screen no cursor

White screen no cursor: For about a week I have had this white screen issue. I have spent hours trying to figure out the issue and nothing seems to work. I've looked around online and everyone who has similar issues seem to be able to fix it easily but when trying to do the same methods it doesn't...
  8. White screen no cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. grey screen , no cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    grey screen , no cursor: [IMG]help , i got a bluescreen while playing games. after that laptop has been turned off, i try opening it back and it only shows grey screen and no cursor. i tried tapping the all command keys but it doesnt work . help me...
  10. My pc is stuck with a grey screen before loading up to lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is stuck with a grey screen before loading up to lockscreen: Hi everyone, I recently got a theme for my windows that chnaged a whole bunch of aspects of the appearance including the look of folders and icons. However when i tried to switch the theme to a different one, my screen went grey. I force restarted my laptop and that grey...