Windows 10: Having lots of small problems on Windows 10

Discus and support Having lots of small problems on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Built my own Windows 10 PC about a year ago and still having lots of small problems. Minimised Windows can’t be opened up again from the hot bar using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MisterChariot, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Having lots of small problems on Windows 10

Built my own Windows 10 PC about a year ago and still having lots of small problems.

Minimised Windows can’t be opened up again from the hot bar using the mouse, I have to use Alt + Tab, the Volume slider in the top left refuses to disappear when it pops up and blocks use of the top left corner of certain windows, I’m completely unable to get Bluetooth working properly with either internal or external Bluetooth cards/adaptors.

Attempted a repair install of Windows a couple months back to no avail.

Are these potentially all connected? Any tips would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/MisterChariot
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MisterChariot, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Having lots of small problems on Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Having lots of small problems on Windows 10

1. Having lots of small problems on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Having lots small

2. windows 11 is having a lot of problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 is having a lot of problems: I'm going through alot of different problems with keyboards taskbars multi screen audio and video errors. Since windows 11 is going through alot of issues i want to change my windows back to 10. Please tell me simplest way possible,...
  3. windows 11 is having a lot of problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 is having a lot of problems: I'm going through alot of different problems with keyboards taskbars multi screen audio and video errors. Since windows 11 is going through alot of issues i want to change my windows back to 10. Please tell me simplest way possible,...
  4. having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE: Hello.My computer recently has some problems with a BSOD code "SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE". I tried looking up for the problem and cannot find a proper solution. Asked my friends and they told me to reset the motherboard, which did nothing. I also reinstalled the drivers for the...
  5. having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE: Hello.My computer recently has some problems with a BSOD code "SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE". I tried looking up for the problem and cannot find a proper solution. Asked my friends and they told me to reset the motherboard, which did nothing. I also reinstalled the drivers for the...
  6. having a lot of problems with SYSTEM_PTE_MISSUSE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I have problems, with small text . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have problems, with small text . . .: I got a new, Dell computer. That comes with, Windows 10. I set up the text, at 175% But, as you can see. The text example, is much smaller. How can I make, the text bigger Thanks for reading . . .Jerry...
  8. I have problems, with small text . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have problems, with small text . . .: I have problems, with small text . . . I got a new, Dell computer. That comes with, Windows 10. I set up the text, at 175% But, as you can see. The text example, is much smaller. How can I make, the text bigger? Thanks for reading . . .Jerry...
  9. mine windows 10 is having a lot of problem

mine windows 10 is having a lot of problem: mine windows isnot displaying wifi icon and doesnot show the available networks. also, it has a problem in bluetooth . there is problem in joining with wireless devices. please help me...
  10. Having a lot of problems with windows 10 1703

Having a lot of problems with windows 10 1703: I just bought a new Asus laptop which ran gift box and I downloaded some apps like firefox and zip but when I tried to update, it had an error I tried retrying multiple times but nothing is working I tried almost every solution here that I can find but nothing worked. I ran...