Windows 10: Having More Options for time between changes in wallpaper

Discus and support Having More Options for time between changes in wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I purchased my last computer, I was able to change the wallpaper shuffle to 10 seconds by typing in control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarianHerz, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Having More Options for time between changes in wallpaper

When I purchased my last computer, I was able to change the wallpaper shuffle to 10 seconds by typing in control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page page Wallpaper. I tried that on my new computer today and it doesn't work. Is there any way to reduce the time between wallpaper image changes to less than one minute?

:)

MarianHerz, Oct 9, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 9, 2020
  4. prasadchn Win User

Having More Options for time between changes in wallpaper

wallpaper not changing

recently I installed one wallpaper & uninstalled the same. then I try to apply custom wallpaper it doesn't changes still it's showing blank only,

suggest in a simple manner to resolve

prasadchn, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Having More Options for time between changes in wallpaper

1. Having More Options for time between changes in wallpaper - Similar Threads - Having More Options

2. My lockscreen wallpaper have not changed for some time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My lockscreen wallpaper have not changed for some time: On my Windows 11 I had my lock screen wallpapaer change every day on based windows spotlight. But it has been abou 3 days I have this space theme lock screen. Is it normal where lock screen windows spotlight image don't rotate for some day?...
  3. My lockscreen wallpaper have not changed for some time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lockscreen wallpaper have not changed for some time: On my Windows 11 I had my lock screen wallpapaer change every day on based windows spotlight. But it has been abou 3 days I have this space theme lock screen. Is it normal where lock screen windows spotlight image don't rotate for some day?...
  4. No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"?: I mean, somebody bothered to include an option for "Change every 1 minute", but nobody had the presence of mind to add, "Change every time I log on"? I mean, even Apple has the option. Not like I'd ever accuse Microsoft of being detached from not only the consumer, but...
  5. wallpaper not changing

wallpaper not changing: recently I installed one wallpaper & uninstalled the same. then I try to apply custom wallpaper it doesn't changes still it's showing blank only, suggest in a simple manner to resolve...
  6. Wallpaper Times

Wallpaper Times: I have windows 10, use a slideshow for wallpaper and know how to change the time each picture appears. The fastest time is change every minute. Windows 7 had a ten second setting. Is there any way to have the pictures change faster than every minute?...
  7. How to add more snooze time options?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add more snooze time options?: The default times for snooze are almost unusable for me. How can I add more? or just ad hoc add a specific time -10mins +45min, etc I might want to snooze until 5 mins before, or one day before or for 90 mins (plus many more). I use Office 365. 135228
  8. Add more time options to parent email when granting more time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add more time options to parent email when granting more time: When my child wants more time on the PC, he sends a request for more time. Depending on the current time and day, I want to have the option to add 45 more minutes or maybe just 4 hours instead of the typical 1,2,8 hour increments that the email gives you. Is there a way to...
  9. Wallpaper Change Time

Wallpaper Change Time: Hello everyone. I have a small problem. I was using Windows 7, and using too much wallpaper at background. In windows 7 i can set the change picture time to minimum 10 seconds. But in Windows 10 this time is minimum 1 min. This so long time for me because i want to see...
  10. Wallpaper Dump -- More nature wallpaper...

Wallpaper Dump -- More nature wallpaper...: Here are some more I have.. Enjoy and feel free to use! Jeff [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] 2667