Windows 10: Having multiple issues with my PC

Discus and support Having multiple issues with my PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm having multiple issues with my laptop. The file explorer doesn't respond properly for 1. When I open it, files show up as blank paper icons. It... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RespectTheLogo, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Having multiple issues with my PC

I'm having multiple issues with my laptop. The file explorer doesn't respond properly for 1. When I open it, files show up as blank paper icons. It also has a long load bar. Some files dont even load. Another thing is, in photoshop when I try to open a doc, the open window never loads. One more problem I found was not being able to open the personalization menu. Those are only the things I noticed, there could be more. Im a graphic designer and its stressing me out that I cant get any work done because of this problem, if you can help me, please. Thank you in advance.

:)

RespectTheLogo, Dec 12, 2018

2. Multiple issues on the pc after the latest update

Hi Donald,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing multiple issues on the pc after the latest update. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the KB number of the update that was installed recently?

• Do you have multiple security software installed on the pc?

• Have you updated all device drivers on the pc?

• Do you have a wired mouse or a wireless mouse?

• On which app are you facing this issue?

• Which program or application was remove after installing this update?

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”. Let us know the recent update after which you are facing this issue.

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Having multiple issues with my PC

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Having multiple issues with my PC

1. Having multiple issues with my PC - Similar Threads - Having multiple issues

2. PC Windows 11 Multiple Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Windows 11 Multiple Issues.: Context I was having a multiple of issues so I did a clean install of windows 11 from usb, but now I am having problems again. Also I accidently deleted usb boot from drive that helped me reinstall windows more on this. As from the subject says I am having a multiple of...
  3. PC Windows 11 Multiple Issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Windows 11 Multiple Issues.: Context I was having a multiple of issues so I did a clean install of windows 11 from usb, but now I am having problems again. Also I accidently deleted usb boot from drive that helped me reinstall windows more on this. As from the subject says I am having a multiple of...
  4. PC Having Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Having Issues: For the past 3 weeks or so, My PC takes a very long time to startup and shut down.This has occurred I believe 4 times in the last 3 weeks. The first 2 times I simply dida Reset. It was ok at first but after a while it would act up. This seems to happen afteras Windows 11...
  5. PC Having Issues

PC Having Issues: For the past 3 weeks or so, My PC takes a very long time to startup and shut down.This has occurred I believe 4 times in the last 3 weeks. The first 2 times I simply dida Reset. It was ok at first but after a while it would act up. This seems to happen afteras Windows 11...
  6. I'm having multiple Issues on my Windows 11 PC. Using a Asus Z790E Motherboard with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having multiple Issues on my Windows 11 PC. Using a Asus Z790E Motherboard with a...: Event 172:Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC complianceEvent 55:Processor 3 in group 0 exposes the following power management capabilities:Idle state type: ACPI Idle C States 3 statesPerformance state type: ACPI Collaborative Processor Performance...
  7. I'm having multiple Issues on my Windows 11 PC. Using a Asus Z790E Motherboard with a...

I'm having multiple Issues on my Windows 11 PC. Using a Asus Z790E Motherboard with a...: Event 172:Connectivity state in standby: Disconnected, Reason: NIC complianceEvent 55:Processor 3 in group 0 exposes the following power management capabilities:Idle state type: ACPI Idle C States 3 statesPerformance state type: ACPI Collaborative Processor Performance...
  8. Having issues with my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Having issues with my PC: Hey folks, First of all I want to say that this place is absolutely amazing, the resources you've got are stellar. It stinks that I didn't find this website sooner as it might've meant that I wouldn't have screwed up as much as I ended up doing. I'll try to be brief and I...
  9. Having issues with my pc on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having issues with my pc on startup: I've owned my pc for about half a year now but recently it's been giving me a ton of issues that's making it almost unusable. Upon startup the pc will get stuck in a system repair loop or blue screen 5-10 times. It seems the only way for me to boot it up is to skip disk...
  10. Help - Multiple PC Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Help - Multiple PC Issues: First post on this forum, and not great technically - hope I can give enough information to get some help. i have a custom built pc which is about 5 years old. Upgraded recently to Windows 10 (which may or may not be relevant). Had increasing issues since which I seemed...