Windows 10: having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC

Discus and support having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, my WIFI on my PC has been having issues since and I really dont know how to fix it. I always get ping spikes and even sometimes disconnect from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by quimp, Mar 31, 2023.

1. quimp Win User

having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC

So, my WIFI on my PC has been having issues since and I really dont know how to fix it. I always get ping spikes and even sometimes disconnect from the WIFI. This especially happens a lot when my brothers PC is on his PC. The thing is, ive even played online games with my brother, and he seems to have no issues about disconnects and ping spikes, while I was disconnecting several times. I have the same WIFI stick like my brother and i even bought a new one for the thought that the issues were coming from my last one, but im still getting the spikes n disconnects. Any help would be appreciatable

:)

quimp, Mar 31, 2023
  2. holy crow Win User

Random Ping Spikes

As of two days ago, I have been getting random ping spikes. I have done speed tests, and get normal speeds, but when I ping my router or other sites, such as Google.com, Ill have random spikes of up to 400ms. It will be a stable 1ms when I ping my router, but will randomly spike to ~400ms at random intervals. Any help is appreciated. I can supply any screenshots if necessary.

holy crow, Mar 31, 2023
  3. random ping spikes

i get lots of random ping spikes. they dont happen all the time but maybe once evry 2 days and last hours. when i type ping (my ip) -t in cmd it says "request timed out" every time i spike. none of my other devices seem to experience this issue and i even
    got a new antenna and its still there. it might be my router but i dont think so. what should i do?

mishabogdanov, Mar 31, 2023
  4. having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC

Random High Ping Spikes

So, I decided due to other issues I was having, and low storage space to reset my PC. The issue was solved that way, I'm no longer experiencing random ping spikes.

Halokiller2413, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC

1. having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC - Similar Threads - having Ping spikes

2. Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi in the first 5 minutes and random constant ping spike

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi in the first 5 minutes and random constant ping spike: I am using laptop model: acer aspire7wifi driver: Realtek 8852BE ver 6001.15.140.0Everytime i get the laptop running it will do its routine of disconnecting from wifi eventho i manualy click to connect, i looked up i device manager and it seemed ok, no yellow triangle on any...
  3. Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi in the first 5 minutes and random constant ping spike

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi in the first 5 minutes and random constant ping spike: I am using laptop model: acer aspire7wifi driver: Realtek 8852BE ver 6001.15.140.0Everytime i get the laptop running it will do its routine of disconnecting from wifi eventho i manualy click to connect, i looked up i device manager and it seemed ok, no yellow triangle on any...
  4. having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC: So, my WIFI on my PC has been having issues since and I really dont know how to fix it. I always get ping spikes and even sometimes disconnect from the WIFI. This especially happens a lot when my brothers PC is on his PC. The thing is, ive even played online games with my...
  5. having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC: So, my WIFI on my PC has been having issues since and I really dont know how to fix it. I always get ping spikes and even sometimes disconnect from the WIFI. This especially happens a lot when my brothers PC is on his PC. The thing is, ive even played online games with my...
  6. Having WEIRD issues with my pc ping spike issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having WEIRD issues with my pc ping spike issues: Hey, i have this WEIRD ping spike issue that i seem to not be able to fix. I have been trying for months to fix it didnt manage to. Here are the weird things that happens/the things i tried doing.[Things i tried doing]- Updating all my drivers/chipsets- Having lastest windows...
  7. Wifi Ping Spiking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi Ping Spiking: hello i tried "wlan set autoconfig enabled=no interface=" and it said "no such network exists" and such and such. did device manager look up, copied the name and still gave me the same error. i am doing this because i keep spiking ping when i do ping -t 8.8.8.8 and this...
  8. Random Ping spikes

Random Ping spikes: [ATTACH] In my console i typed ping www.google.com -t Now i run this to see when i get ping spikes and to show what is actually happening. At random moments my Discord stops completely like for enough time where i cant hear anyone anymore but not enough to disconnect me...
  9. random ping spikes

random ping spikes: i get lots of random ping spikes. they dont happen all the time but maybe once evry 2 days and last hours. when i type ping my ip -t in cmd it says "request timed out" every time i spike. none of my other devices seem to experience this issue and i even got a new antenna and...
  10. Wifi ping spikes

Wifi ping spikes: Hello, I am experiencing ping spikes on certain wifi connection. It has started in October, when I was at boarding house in Uni everything on wifi was smooth, but when I moved to homestay at connected to their wifi, I have started experiencing ping spike up to 2000ms...