Windows 10: having problem in windows activation

Discus and support having problem in windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I've been trying to activate my windows for the last few weeks after trying a handful of codes I have bought. I keep getting this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BASANTKADEL, Sep 25, 2019.

1. having problem in windows activation

Hi I've been trying to activate my windows for the last few weeks after trying a handful of codes I have bought.

I keep getting this error (0x8007007b) and I can't figure out how to fix it.

:)

BASANTKADEL, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Sep 25, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 25, 2019
  4. warup89 Win User

having problem in windows activation

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

having problem in windows activation

1. having problem in windows activation - Similar Threads - having problem activation

2. am having problem activating my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    am having problem activating my windows 10: pls kindly help me to activate my windows 10[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-having-problem-activating-my-windows-10/bab63c2f-500a-4353-a449-a701cc6a0998
  3. In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window: i am unable to activate my window in window activation in option, i entered my product ID and KEY also. but it is showing admin. related problem . how to solve my problem please help me....
  4. Having problem with my Windows Activation key

Having problem with my Windows Activation key: Good day. I am unable to access my Windows Activation key. My system has been prompting me to activate my Windows but I do not have the key, neither could the authorized dealer I bought it from. Kindly assist....
  5. Built a new PC and having activation problems

Built a new PC and having activation problems: I recently built a new pc and was feeling great. I had an old windows 10 install disc so installed windows using that. The product key for that disc had been previously used so the activate windows message appeared in the bottom right corner of my monitor. I continued using...
  6. Having problem activating windows after a significant hardware update. The windows was...

Having problem activating windows after a significant hardware update. The windows was...: I have purchased an Alienware desktop with preinstalled windows 10 pro which could not start since recently, so I basically threw the old hardware away and upgraded the motherboard, cpu, and graphics card, and transferred my windows onto a new ssd, but now I could not...
  7. Windows Activation Problems

Windows Activation Problems: Hello, So I have been having some problems with Windows activation. The whole thing started good without any problems but then suddenly I get messages about I should activate Windows. I tried troubleshooting and it said the following We found a Windows 10 Home digital license...
  8. Windows activation problem

Windows activation problem: After recent update,my windows10 enterprise is not getting activated.I am getting error code as 0x80070002.My internet connection is good.I did troubleshooting so many times but it did not work.Please resolve the issue.[ATTACH]...
  9. I have a problem with windows 10 activation (0x803fa067)

I have a problem with windows 10 activation (0x803fa067): I bought this new PC with windows 10 pro pre installed and activated. I start using it, and for the first week there wasn't any problem. Today I bought a wireless USB WiFi adapter and connected to my computer. So, when I finally start having internet I logging in my Microsoft...
  10. problem in activating the windows

problem in activating the windows: hi my genuine windows 10 got corrupted. so i gave my laptop at local service center. i think he gave me a fake windows 10 pro version now my laptops shows my windows in not activated what to do ?? please help me is it possible to get activated back if i reset this pc ?...