Windows 10: Having problem loading programs with Windows 10 update

Discus and support Having problem loading programs with Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep getting this message when I go to any application on line with windows 10 latest update: This page is having a problem loading We tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LarryDaniels1, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Having problem loading programs with Windows 10 update

I keep getting this message when I go to any application on line with windows 10 latest update:

This page is having a problem loading

We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later.

Try this

What can I do to fix it??

:)

LarryDaniels1, Oct 5, 2018

2. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Having problem loading programs with Windows 10 update

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Having problem loading programs with Windows 10 update

1. Having problem loading programs with Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Having problem loading

2. having problems with loading windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    having problems with loading windows 10 pro: During the install of the windows 10 Pro I will lose connection to the monitor . this happens at the do you have internet. This is a new build. I have seen on other searches that there has been problems with the video card that i have installed and windows 10 Pro. I have not...
  3. Problems with Apps not Loading after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with Apps not Loading after Windows 10 Update: I updated Windows 10. My system is running Version 2004 OS Build 19041.572. Not only are the apps not loading, including the Microsoft Store, but every time my computer restarts I loose ALL of my desktop shortcuts and taskbar icons. Every fix I've tried tells me to...
  4. programs loading slowly after recent Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs loading slowly after recent Windows 10 updates: Does anyone have any ideas on why PC is so slow loading programs after recent updates? I have tried all the suggestions I have found online....
  5. Having problems with launching a particular program on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having problems with launching a particular program on windows 10: So I installed this program called Voicemod not too long ago and tried to run it with discord and have some fun, problem was it wasn’t working. For some reason no matter what I did or how I opened it the program would launch, pop up in my task bar then disappear and is...
  6. Windows 10 loading problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 loading problem: Uh as usual i opened my pc But it wouldn't load and then it would show that it's repairing the drives but after reaching 70% it crashed & now it keeps showing me a black screen with this texts Plz help I've got loads of work to do on my pc [IMG][IMG]...
  7. Backup programs load but have stopped running

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backup programs load but have stopped running: My usual backup progs - FBackup or Paragon - have can no longer run any backups, since end of august on one of my network pcs. I can manually connect to the backup disk and copy the files so connections are ok. At one stage I got an error msg: 'IPC cannot start' but that has...
  8. Windows 10 not loading programs and games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not loading programs and games: Whenever I try to open a program or game, it flashes for a few seconds before going black or white. After that, nothing happens. Any solutions? I don't want to factory reset my PC until I've tried everything I can....
  9. Loading programs on Window 10

Loading programs on Window 10: I keep getting this when I try opening an app on windows 10 edge:  This page is having a problem loading We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over...
  10. Having problem loading programs with Windows 10 update

Having problem loading programs with Windows 10 update: I keep getting this message when I go to any application on line with windows 10 latest update: This page is having a problem loading We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to...