Windows 10: Having problem with Imail, Elearn and Turnitin for not accessing other devices

Discus and support Having problem with Imail, Elearn and Turnitin for not accessing other devices in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I had a problem between my laptop HP Windows 10 and other devices. I can access my Imail, Elearn and Turnitin by using my imail and password by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CHENG YIK JUN, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Having problem with Imail, Elearn and Turnitin for not accessing other devices

Hi! I had a problem between my laptop HP Windows 10 and other devices. I can access my Imail, Elearn and Turnitin by using my imail and password by using my laptopHP Windows 10, but i cannot access my Imail, Elearn and Turnitin by using other devices like my phone, my sibilings' phone, pc or other laptop. I had change my password in order to access it by using other devices, but the situation didnt change at all. This happened since 30th of June. May i know that was this just my internet connection? Or a bug?

:)

CHENG YIK JUN, Jul 7, 2020

2. Imail

How do I use Imail? I never heard of it until yesterday and I need to fill out forms and return them

DianeMcOwen, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Imail

Use your online search engine to find out how to use it, as it is not a Microsoft program.

iMail - Wikipedia

Bill Smithers, Jul 7, 2020
  4. taward Win User

Having problem with Imail, Elearn and Turnitin for not accessing other devices

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Having problem with Imail, Elearn and Turnitin for not accessing other devices

1. Having problem with Imail, Elearn and Turnitin for not accessing other devices - Similar Threads - Having problem Imail

2. Why do I have a device in the Other Devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have a device in the Other Devices?: I noticed that there has been a device called OTA 1 in the other devices in my device manager. I don't know how to uninstall it properly. I tried to uninstall it by right clicking it but it would pop right back up and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. When I hit the details...
  3. Why do I have a device in the Other Devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have a device in the Other Devices?: I noticed that there has been a device called OTA 1 in the other devices in my device manager. I don't know how to uninstall it properly. I tried to uninstall it by right clicking it but it would pop right back up and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. When I hit the details...
  4. Why do I have a device in the Other Devices?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Authorization problems om other devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authorization problems om other devices.: I am trying to connect an Android phone and a Tablet to my Windows 11 Microsoft account. The email & password are accepted and the 2nd stage code but then I get an "Authorization Error, try again later" message. How do I open my account on the other devices??...
  6. Authorization problems om other devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authorization problems om other devices.: I am trying to connect an Android phone and a Tablet to my Windows 11 Microsoft account. The email & password are accepted and the 2nd stage code but then I get an "Authorization Error, try again later" message. How do I open my account on the other devices??...
  7. Other device problem Yellow triangle

Other device problem Yellow triangle: Hi i have 2 questions for other device see attach image:What does the "other devices" list mean?If they are not found, can they damage the system or create instability?Can I remove them from the list?I tried to update them but they are not found, how can i fix this this...
  8. I have an accessibility problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have an accessibility problem.: My computer seems to tab through options on the desktop and other windows applications, but not in independent applications. For example, posting here on reddit through Firefox was breezy, but editing the video to include only the necessary footage was a matter of spam...
  9. limited internet access ,other devices work fine

limited internet access ,other devices work fine: Since I installed Windows 10 I've had worsening WiFi issues The most recent being the internet not Peking every few minutes because "limited internet access" The router works fine with everyone else I tried updating the driver and can't roll it back Flushing the DNS cache...
  10. Problem accessing other devices on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem accessing other devices on my network: In Windows 7, if I needed to grab something off the desktop of one of my other boxes, I would just run something like the following... \\COMPUTERNAME\c$\users\myself\desktop and it would open an explorer window to that folder on that box. When I try this from the...