Windows 10: having problem with latest UHD 620 intel video driver

Discus and support having problem with latest UHD 620 intel video driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I update this with Intel driver assistant online. It frequently updates the 620 UHD video driver, been sometimes multiple times per week. This last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sdowney717, Jan 28, 2021.

1. having problem with latest UHD 620 intel video driver

I update this with Intel driver assistant online.
    It frequently updates the 620 UHD video driver, been sometimes multiple times per week.
    This last update has caused the screen to refuse to turn on after it sleeps or something like it.
    All I can do is force a restart using the power button. Keyboard caps lock light still turns on and off with a dead dark screen.
    So went to device manager to roll back driver, and I can't, it is not available, why is that!

So what can I do next?

having problem with latest UHD 620 intel video driver [​IMG]

:)

sdowney717, Jan 28, 2021

2. Legacy driver for Intel UHD 620

We have an image using Windows 10 Enterprise version 1607. My sys engineers tell me they can't update the version of Windows but I don't have a solid explanation why. I know a lot of you are going to say "Upgrade to the latest version of Windows" but right
    now I can't.

My issue is that we purchased new laptops and the video drivers I have loaded in my image won't work and neither do any of the choices I can find on manufacturers or Intel's website. I need a legacy driver for Intel UHD 620 that will work with this version
    of Windows and an Intel Core i5-8365U CPU.

Thanks

Jon Larson (jlarson), Jan 28, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

Hi _rahulalam

Intel released a new device driver for the Intel UHD Graphics 620 on the 5th of this month, you should go to that Intel website, then download and install that full version of the driver to see if Intel have resolved these issues . . .

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126789...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Jan 28, 2021
  4. having problem with latest UHD 620 intel video driver

Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

I recently bought dell laptop. But when I am enabling intel uhd graphics 620 unable to play videos(specifically youtube) and also unable to wake laptop from sleep. After disabling intel graphics driver in device manager those things are working fine. Any
    idea what's happening. Model - Dell 5370

_rahulalam, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

having problem with latest UHD 620 intel video driver

1. having problem with latest UHD 620 intel video driver - Similar Threads - having problem latest

2. issue with intel uhd 620 graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with intel uhd 620 graphics: I have dell insipiron 3583 in which i face hang issue my laptop screen randomly freezes when i run any software as administrator the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL dialog box open where my screen freezes and then it unfreezes or whenever i try to fullscreen/exit fullscreen any video or...
  3. issue with intel uhd 620 graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issue with intel uhd 620 graphics: I have dell insipiron 3583 in which i face hang issue my laptop screen randomly freezes when i run any software as administrator the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL dialog box open where my screen freezes and then it unfreezes or whenever i try to fullscreen/exit fullscreen any video or...
  4. Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem: Hey Microsoft Community. I am currently running a Windows 11 Home build from the Windows Insider Beta program. The Windows Update keeps rolling my Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver to 27.20.100.8853, when the Intel website is telling me to update to 31.0.101.2111. Every time I...
  5. Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem: Hey Microsoft Community. I am currently running a Windows 11 Home build from the Windows Insider Beta program. The Windows Update keeps rolling my Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver to 27.20.100.8853, when the Intel website is telling me to update to 31.0.101.2111. Every time I...
  6. having problem with latest UHD 620 intel video driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    having problem with latest UHD 620 intel video driver: I update this with Intel driver assistant online. It frequently updates the 620 UHD video driver, been sometimes multiple times per week. This last update has caused the screen to refuse to turn on after it sleeps or something like it. All I can do is force a restart using...
  7. Problem Surface book 2 Intel UHD 620 video card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem Surface book 2 Intel UHD 620 video card: Hi, i do have a Surface book 2 , and i do have problem with the video card Intel UHD 620, when i activate this card, my screen after few second stop and freez for 1-2 seconds, then work fine for few second then it happen again, i do have the lastest WIn10 1909 version, but...
  8. Legacy driver for Intel UHD 620

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Legacy driver for Intel UHD 620: We have an image using Windows 10 Enterprise version 1607. My sys engineers tell me they can't update the version of Windows but I don't have a solid explanation why. I know a lot of you are going to say "Upgrade to the latest version of Windows" but right now I can't....
  9. Intel UHD 620 error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel UHD 620 error: I was playing a game and it was lagging a lot so I restarted it, after restarting also it was not working so I thought there must be a driver update or something like that so I tryied to open the Intel Graphics Control Panel. But it showed a message like this-...
  10. Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting: I recently bought dell laptop. But when I am enabling intel uhd graphics 620 unable to play videos(specifically youtube) and also unable to wake laptop from sleep. After disabling intel graphics driver in device manager those things are working fine. Any idea what's...