Windows 10: Having problem with my Windows Activation key

Discus and support Having problem with my Windows Activation key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good day. I am unable to access my Windows Activation key. My system has been prompting me to activate my Windows but I do not have the key, neither... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AdeyinkaSadiku, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Having problem with my Windows Activation key

Good day. I am unable to access my Windows Activation key. My system has been prompting me to activate my Windows but I do not have the key, neither could the authorized dealer I bought it from. Kindly assist.

:)

AdeyinkaSadiku, Jul 16, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Jul 16, 2019
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jul 16, 2019
  4. FX-GMC Win User

Having problem with my Windows Activation key

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Having problem with my Windows Activation key

1. Having problem with my Windows Activation key - Similar Threads - Having problem Activation

2. Got a problem with my activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a problem with my activation key: I had to reinstall windows on my new ssd and now I cant activate it no more. It says we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Even tho I only ever used this PC at home....
  3. Got a problem with my activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got a problem with my activation key: I had to reinstall windows on my new ssd and now I cant activate it no more. It says we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Even tho I only ever used this PC at home....
  4. Windows Activate key problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activate key problem.: Hi , i had my win 10 pro key activated , yesterday i run an app , today when i woke up i saw that my key wasnt activated anymore , its saying to activate windows key , when i look at activation settings its saying the edition 10 pro , product id and the product key all good...
  5. Windows Activate key problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activate key problem.: Hi , i had my win 10 pro key activated , yesterday i run an app , today when i woke up i saw that my key wasnt activated anymore , its saying to activate windows key , when i look at activation settings its saying the edition 10 pro , product id and the product key all good...
  6. Windows Activate key problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window

In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window: i am unable to activate my window in window activation in option, i entered my product ID and KEY also. but it is showing admin. related problem . how to solve my problem please help me....
  8. windows activation key problem

windows activation key problem: my windows is activated, till yestarday it was running properly but today it is saying "your windows key is soon going to expier chang it " now what to do i hav activated it some 2-3 months before plz help me ???????????????//...
  9. Activation key windows problem

Activation key windows problem: Dear Microscoft, my pc desktop intel brand and already embedded windows 10 pro version 1809 key has also been activated successfully a few weeks later my pc desktop is dead and stated the mainboard must be replaced when I have replaced the mainboard windows, it can't be...
  10. Windows Activation Key Problem

Windows Activation Key Problem: In February i changed from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Everything was working perfectly till November this year. I got an notification saying my Windows needs to be activated, I just ignored it. But not that I decided entering the new key it gives me an x0C004F074 error (We...