Windows 10: Having problem with .net framework and how can i reinstall it please help

Discus and support Having problem with .net framework and how can i reinstall it please help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4 redistributable. <A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by INFORMATION DESK, May 14, 2019.

1. Having problem with .net framework and how can i reinstall it please help

Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4 redistributable. <A HREF="http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=164207">More information</A>.

Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4 has already been installed on this computer.

How can i solve this problem please help me

:)

INFORMATION DESK, May 14, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 14, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, May 14, 2019
  4. Having problem with .net framework and how can i reinstall it please help

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

I have the same problem and I have a MSI GS70 Notebook, I key is pressed(Fn+volume up key) this problem come to my display. Please help me.

OGUZHANAYDIN, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Having problem with .net framework and how can i reinstall it please help

1. Having problem with .net framework and how can i reinstall it please help - Similar Threads - Having problem net

2. I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8: The error is: 0x800B0109. i am trying to get an fancontrol application work on my lenovo thinkpad W500Log: OS Version = 6.1.7601, SP = 1.0, Platform 2, Service Pack 1OS Description = Win7 - x64 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1MSI = 5.0.7601.17514Windows version =...
  3. I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8: The error is: 0x800B0109. i am trying to get an fancontrol application work on my lenovo thinkpad W500Log: OS Version = 6.1.7601, SP = 1.0, Platform 2, Service Pack 1OS Description = Win7 - x64 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1MSI = 5.0.7601.17514Windows version =...
  4. Reinstalling Net Framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Net Framework: After I had installed Net Framework 3.5 which was needed for an old program, the computer began powering off suddenly. I do not know whether the installation of Net Framework 3.5 is the cause, but it may be. Does anyone know why the computer powers off suddenly? If I need to...
  5. Reinstalling Net Framework

Reinstalling Net Framework: After I had installed Net Framework 3.5 which was needed for an old program, the computer began powering off suddenly. I do not know whether the installation of Net Framework 3.5 is the cause, but it may be. Does anyone know why the computer powers off suddenly? If I need to...
  6. .NET framework reinstallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET framework reinstallation: Hello, i was told to re install .NET framework by Rockstar support to get a certain problem fixed, i do not have much knowledge of this category so can someone guide me through how i can install the latest Microsoft .NET framework because i don't wanna mess anything up.And...
  7. Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 Please help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having trouble removing .NET framework 3.5 Please help!!: Booted up my laptop, unable to open some apps and keep getting "CLR error : 80004005 The program will now terminate" message, thus I tried looking for solutions and found that I have to reinstall my .NET Framework, I tried removing my .NET Framework through "Turn windows...
  8. PLEASE HELP I have been having a big problem trying to download FRAMEWORK NET.3.5 FOR...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP I have been having a big problem trying to download FRAMEWORK NET.3.5 FOR...: [ATTACH] I tried to the turn windows feature on or off thing . I tired the edit group policy thing , I tried downloading it from Microsoft . I tried to download it online and offline using power shill and command prompt and yes I ran them as administrator. the pics below...
  9. Microsoft .Net Framework have problem !! :(

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .Net Framework have problem !! :(: How to fix it please help me See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at...
  10. Net Framework Reinstall Problem

Net Framework Reinstall Problem: Hopefully this thread is in the right subforum, wasn't sure where .net framework falls under technically. Well hello there, thanks in advance for hearing me out, I got a strange issue that has left me stumped. I recently got a new laptop with Windows 10 (64 bit),...