Windows 10: Having problem with playing videos full screen.

Discus and support Having problem with playing videos full screen. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/razorx274 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/razorx274, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Having problem with playing videos full screen.

/u/razorx274, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 3, 2020
  3. KB3149135 and KB3163018 causing Youtube (or other videos) unable to play at full screen mode.

To your questions:

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which browser are you using to browse YouTube videos (Edge, Internet Explorer, other
      • All: Chrome, Edge, IE.

• Did you check if similar issue persists on browsing YouTube videos on other browse
      • Yes, happens on all browsers.

• Does the issue occur on playing videos saved in the system drives?
      • No, only online videos on browsers.
    I tried your suggestion twice to uninstall the drivers and reinstalling it again, didnt work.

I also tried installing the update in clean boot, also didnt work.

I am sure it is not a browser issue. Here is my debug:

I went one step further.

Upon installing the 2 updates, I uninstalled security update KB3163018 only, and i was able to play full screen mode again. BUT, problem is Windows keeps forcing me to install KB3163018 every time!!! And when this KB3163018 is installed, my youtube can't
    play full screen mode again. And I have to go programs feature to uninstall this update everyday! Please help address this issue. Thanks!

Gim GuanTan, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Having problem with playing videos full screen.

Unable to play full screen video in browser of nokia 5800

Earlier when I play youtube videos in nokia 5800 default web browser then as the video starts playing a message appears "click on video to play in full screen" when I click on video it playes full screen (in flash player version 3.0) but after updating flash
    player to 3.1 the messages still appear but when I click on video it gets paused like pc web browsers.. to play full screen I have to click on the full screen option of video in youtube. Any one facing same problem.. My Nokia 5800 version details is as follows..

Software Version :- V 30.0.011

Kindly suggest for this .

Rg

Anuj

anujforuandme, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Having problem with playing videos full screen.

1. Having problem with playing videos full screen. - Similar Threads - Having problem playing

2. Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.: After the last update on my laptop I'm using Windows 11 I tried to watch some videos on full screen, however the white lower banner never disappears, making it impossible to enjoy watching Youtube, Netflix, Twitch on full screen.I attached an image of the problem when trying...
  3. Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems trying to watch videos on full screen.: After the last update on my laptop I'm using Windows 11 I tried to watch some videos on full screen, however the white lower banner never disappears, making it impossible to enjoy watching Youtube, Netflix, Twitch on full screen.I attached an image of the problem when trying...
  4. video Playing problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video Playing problem: when i play any Video of any format the Player Keeps pausing and start playing again and it happens again and again it barely play video for a minute and keeps on pausing and playing and that same problem i have face on you tube...
  5. Screen goes black after playing online videos in full screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black after playing online videos in full screen: I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 with Windows 10. My laptop has started going black a couple of seconds after putting an online video full screen on Google Chrome. My screen brightness is on the lowest setting and the keyboard is unlit. Every time it takes me to the...
  6. Problem with Playing Video

Problem with Playing Video: Hi there.. I've installed the latest version of Windows 10 as I tried to play a video file but there's no video player!! Ok I downloaded Movies & TV App and tried again but! it says the following : [ATTACH] I am wondering why?? it's just a video player, is that a hard...
  7. Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen: Okay so it's been very hard to find a fix for this because everyone seems to want the opposite but, I WANT to see my taskbar while watching videos in full screen and I had it like that before but now whenever I enter full screen it hides, how can I unhide the taskbar whenever...
  8. Purple gridlines when playing videos in full screen

Purple gridlines when playing videos in full screen: I get purple gridlines when I play videos in full screen right after I move my cursor or when subtitle appear in Microsoft apps such as edge and movies and tv app I even tried ACG player but got the same results but this problem goes away when I open the with my NVidia gpu...
  9. Videos when played have green screen and not the actual video.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos when played have green screen and not the actual video.: Whenever i try to play saved videos, I can only see a green screen and not the actual video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-when-played-have-green-screen-and-not-the/9eaed6b0-a26c-491d-8b81-f40056ab5199
  10. Problem With Full Screen Video With Multiple Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem With Full Screen Video With Multiple Apps: In Windows 8.1, if I split my display in half - I could have multiple apps like Internet Explorer and Visual Basic open. Then if I was watching a video on YouTube in full screen mode, the video would still only be displayed in the half of the screen so I could still multitask...