Windows 10: having problem with taskbar

Discus and support having problem with taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After turning on both icons of power, the battery percentage is not showing in the taskbar. What should I do?? [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RHIRFAN, Jul 4, 2020.

1. RHIRFAN Win User

having problem with taskbar

After turning on both icons of power, the battery percentage is not showing in the taskbar. What should I do??

having problem with taskbar 2bab7a0b-9c90-44cb-813e-69637cd5cad9?upload=true.png having problem with taskbar 61d98b9b-b5d7-49d1-8dd9-5df2a0c60777?upload=true.png

:)

RHIRFAN, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jul 4, 2020
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 4, 2020
  4. having problem with taskbar

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Thanks for answering.

What you suggested is not the problem I asked for a solution.

For more understandable I've attached a figures below.

I'd like to have it in the right figure(showing the window of program not just a title)

Im sorry for my bad English, thanks in advance having problem with taskbar :) having problem with taskbar :)

having problem with taskbar 85c775b5-dc76-4dce-bb54-4b49ef906a51.png

Dark Illusionist, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

having problem with taskbar

1. having problem with taskbar - Similar Threads - having problem taskbar

2. I have a problem pinning the taskbar to window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem pinning the taskbar to window 10: When I open any application, I have a slider on the taskbar that, when the taskbar is pinned, you can make it bigger, but the taskbar is pinned, I noticed this when I watched YouTube in full screen, the taskbar simply did not disappear and is fun while watching in full-screen...
  3. I have a problem pinning the taskbar to window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem pinning the taskbar to window 10: When I open any application, I have a slider on the taskbar that, when the taskbar is pinned, you can make it bigger, but the taskbar is pinned, I noticed this when I watched YouTube in full screen, the taskbar simply did not disappear and is fun while watching in full-screen...
  4. I have a problem pinning the taskbar to window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar problem and apps have disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar problem and apps have disappeared: Ok long story short i was doing my own thing when the taskbar corrupted and no apps were showing then when i hover it the cursor became the loading circle and when i clicked it my whole desktop became completey white chrome and other apps were working fine but it went back...
  6. Having Problems with Windows taskbar and search

Having Problems with Windows taskbar and search: I seem to be having problems with my PC and have no idea on how to fix it. I was playing a game when all the sudden my Network adapter ran into a problem Code 10. This happens on my PC a lot and I do two thing to fix it. One is to do a Network reset and the other is to delete...
  7. I have a Problem with my Taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a Problem with my Taskbar: I have set it to auto-hide, but even when I hover my mouse it doesn't show up. It shows up only when i press the windows button Even after I changed it to not hide it shows up only when the windows button is pressed Please help me! submitted by /u/thebluefury [link]...
  8. Still having a problem with Windows Explorer freezing taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still having a problem with Windows Explorer freezing taskbar.: My OS is completely up-to-date but this problem is still occurring. I know that I can open Task Manager and restart Explorer, but it's such a drag having to do that at least twice a day. Any fixes that you know about? Cheers m'dears. submitted by /u/Dhorlin [link]...
  9. Taskbar problems

Taskbar problems: I brought a brand new Dell Inspiron 7373 2 in 1 and after using it for a hour or so, I restarted it. Then there was one problem: all the apps I pinned to my taskbar was gone, except for Spotify which launched immediately. Some of my apps were uninstalled, while some were...
  10. Updated to 1607 and have taskbar problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Updated to 1607 and have taskbar problems: When I turn on my computer it boots ok and displays the task bar as expected. If I press power, restart the taskbar is empty. If I then shutdown the system and turn the power back on, the taskbar is populated like I expect. I can repeat this sequence and the same thing...