Windows 10: HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING UPDATES ON MY LAPTOP WINDOWS 10

Discus and support HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING UPDATES ON MY LAPTOP WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Having trouble getting updates on laptop windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kelly1658, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Kelly1658 Win User

HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING UPDATES ON MY LAPTOP WINDOWS 10

Having trouble getting updates on laptop windows 10

:)

Kelly1658, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Dec 12, 2018
  4. AsRock Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

1. HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING UPDATES ON MY LAPTOP WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING

2. HAVING PROBLEM WITH MY LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HAVING PROBLEM WITH MY LAPTOP: Please how can i get my product key on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-with-my-laptop/42ce6acb-b007-42f9-b95f-dc11b8fb10f7
  3. HAVING PROBLEM WITH MY LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HAVING PROBLEM WITH MY LAPTOP: Please how can i get my product key on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-with-my-laptop/42ce6acb-b007-42f9-b95f-dc11b8fb10f7
  4. HAVING PROBLEM WITH MY LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problems updating my laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems updating my laptop with Windows 10: I'm having trouble updating my Windows 10 laptop. I'm getting errors like 0xC1900101-0x30018. "Windows could not configure one or more system components", then prompts me to reboot and try again. It just becomes a loop. I ran sfc / scannow and a few other things, but nothing...
  6. Problems updating my laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems updating my laptop with Windows 10: I'm having trouble updating my Windows 10 laptop. I'm getting errors like 0xC1900101-0x30018. "Windows could not configure one or more system components", then prompts me to reboot and try again. It just becomes a loop. I ran sfc / scannow and a few other things, but nothing...
  7. Problems updating my laptop with Windows 10

8. I have problem installing windows 10 20h2 update for some of my laptops

I have problem installing windows 10 20h2 update for some of my laptops: I have few laptops that updating windows to 20h2 fails, any idea how to fix this issue?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-installing-windows-10-20h2-update/65042d5f-3ee9-4e75-a2f8-86dd2fd6c50c
  9. I'm having problems with Windows 10 on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm having problems with Windows 10 on my laptop: I'm having problems with Windows 10 on my laptop. I have a pretty new laptop, anHP ZBook laptop. It's running great, but whenever I turn it on and do something like click on a link or go to a web page, it freezes up. When I try to click OK or something else on the desktop,...
  10. I have updated RAM in my Windows 10 LAPTOP and It started getting crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have updated RAM in my Windows 10 LAPTOP and It started getting crash.: Hi, I am using HP Laptop 15q-bu0xx, HP, 8328 laptop. It came with 4 GB RAM. and Supportable up to 16 GB. I have added 8 GB RAM stick in second RAM slot. It detect properly, Total RAM is showing 12 GB in LAPTOP. But after adding new 8 GB RAM my system started getting...