Windows 10: Having problems luanching a games

Discus and support Having problems luanching a games in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! Ive just downloaded Sea Of Thieves in microsoft store and when i press play the game just luanches up quick then just shut downs, i dont really... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by A.Svensson43, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Having problems luanching a games

Hi!

Ive just downloaded Sea Of Thieves in microsoft store and when i press play the game just luanches up quick then just shut downs, i dont really know the problem i have been searching a lot for that specific problem and there are solutions out there but none of them seems to work. This is how far ill come then it just shuts down, ive had the same problem with forza horizon 4 and 3. Having problems luanching a games e16c061d-03f6-4fb1-abb2-a463e5e4c1ba?upload=true.png

:)

A.Svensson43, Dec 15, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 15, 2019
  3. full screen problem in gaming

Hello Ganesh,

It's unfortunate that you are facing issues with the display in Windows 10. We'll certainly assist you with this.

We appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the issue particular to that game or other games also?
    This issue could occur if the your playing a game at a different resolution than the desktop resolution.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming

Also,

Troubleshoot games

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.
    Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Having problems luanching a games

"The HP scanjet software was luanched with improper command line arguments".

When attempting to launch my scanjet 3000, I get "device not found", although it is on, listed on my devices. When I attempt to fix it, it reads " the HP scanjet software was luanched with improper command line arguments". I do not have the disc; although
    I have reinstalled the driver from online. Any help is appreciated!

Penny M.Hazer, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Having problems luanching a games

1. Having problems luanching a games - Similar Threads - Having problems luanching

2. I have a problem with opening my game.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with opening my game.....: Hi I have a question, I downloaded a game project zomboid on pc but when I click on it to open it nothing happens, my pc is not weak, it has 3060ti rtx and core i7 and windows 11 , does anyone know what should I do?...
  3. I have a problem trying to play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem trying to play a game: So, i got a problem trying to play "Afraid of monsters", When i start the game, it starts incorrectly, and then you get an error "Assertion failed, line: 548", I have tried quite a few things to try to fix it, such as repairing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 - 2022 or more, but...
  4. I have a problem trying to play a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem trying to play a game: So, i got a problem trying to play "Afraid of monsters", When i start the game, it starts incorrectly, and then you get an error "Assertion failed, line: 548", I have tried quite a few things to try to fix it, such as repairing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 - 2022 or more, but...
  5. Windows luanches PuTTY on pc when its not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows luanches PuTTY on pc when its not installed: hi i need help how to turn off PuTTY on windows 10 when its not installed it keeps luanching up every time when you start up windows help me sorry if there's no screenshot...
  6. Windows luanches PuTTY on pc when its not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows luanches PuTTY on pc when its not installed: hi i need help how to turn off PuTTY on windows 10 when its not installed it keeps luanching up every time when you start up windows help me sorry if there's no screenshot...
  7. I have a problem with Game DVR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem with Game DVR: I used Game DVR regularly and it worked perfectly fine till I updated to the newest version when it stopped working and the message popped "PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for Game DVR". I tried solutions on Google but none seem to work. So I'm asking does anyone...
  8. Problem with a game I have purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with a game I have purchased: Hello. Recentry I have purchased zoo tycoon: Ultimate animal collection. The problem is that the game is loading and never start the game. Can you please help me out? If not please tell me how do I get a refund. Thank you. * Moved from Community Participation Center *...
  9. Having problem with game installation on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having problem with game installation on Microsoft Store: I got the Xbox pass that allows me to gain access to 100+ games ..the thing is when my download gets to 90% error pops up(When I retry it gets resumed. It gets slowly back to 90% after that there is an installing message. Installing message disappears after few seconds...
  10. How to fix the luanch faild issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the luanch faild issue: Hello At the moment I am getting a propblem whenever I am trying to update minecraft but it's just showing me that the LUNCH FAILED and it says : we are unable to dounlad this version. Please try again later. And if I pressed ok and PLAY the same thing is showing up, the...