Windows 10: Having Problems on How to Update the Application

Discus and support Having Problems on How to Update the Application in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was trying to updated some of my application but it isn't working, there is a statement written on the screen of the laptop said you needed to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by (Charity), May 29, 2019.

1. (Charity) Win User

Having Problems on How to Update the Application

I was trying to updated some of my application but it isn't working, there is a statement written on the screen of the laptop said you needed to connected to a network. Although I am connected to a network it continues says that I need to connected to a network and I find it very difficult to updated the apps like, anti virus and some others. I am scared my laptop will be affected by virues so I am kindly asking you for a help.

Thank you.

:)

(Charity), May 29, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 29, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Having Problems on How to Update the Application :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 29, 2019
  4. Having Problems on How to Update the Application

Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Having Problems on How to Update the Application

1. Having Problems on How to Update the Application - Similar Threads - Having Problems Update

2. I have a problem with updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with updating: I have a problem with updating my windows i have tried a lot of things to fix it but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-updating/b28ca254-9be2-40d2-b7b6-6b67243a47ba
  3. I have a problem with updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with updating: I have a problem with updating my windows i have tried a lot of things to fix it but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-updating/b28ca254-9be2-40d2-b7b6-6b67243a47ba
  4. I have problems with applications connecting to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with applications connecting to internet: Recently I started to experience a problem with apps not connecting to internet after a certain amount of time, that my computer has been turned on. After this moment any app that I start will not connect to internet while every one that already is running experience 0...
  5. I have problems with applications connecting to internet

I have problems with applications connecting to internet: Recently I started to experience a problem with apps not connecting to internet after a certain amount of time, that my computer has been turned on. After this moment any app that I start will not connect to internet while every one that already is running experience 0...
  6. I have problems with applications connecting to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. having update problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    having update problems: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes this is whats keeps coming up when i try an update please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-update-problems/0913d5c0-1add-4556-b724-13f357ebcc69
  8. An application caused a problem with the default application...

An application caused a problem with the default application...: Greetings. I did a reinstallation of windows 10. I downloaded the latest version, 20H2, and since the reinstallation this notification has appeared: "an application caused a problem with the default application settings for files ..." It has appeared to me 2 times, once...
  9. An application caused a problem with the default application...

in Windows 10 Support
    An application caused a problem with the default application...: Greetings. I did a reinstallation of windows 10. I downloaded the latest version, 20H2, and since the reinstallation this notification has appeared: "an application caused a problem with the default application settings for files ..." It has appeared to me 2 times, once...
  10. How to have a Application in Tray always appear ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to have a Application in Tray always appear ?: *sarc I have a software called BlueSoleil (it helps me connect my Bluetooth headphones & other devices to my laptop : which otherwise doesn't detect them . I use a Bluetooth transmitter/receiver plugged into a usb port in conjunction with that ). Only time it appears on...