Windows 10: having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period...

Discus and support having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the microsoft mouse i purchased this past october will not stop jumping on screen can you help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jim Dandy2, Jan 30, 2023.

1. having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period...

the microsoft mouse i purchased this past october will not stop jumping on screen can you help me

:)

Jim Dandy2, Jan 30, 2023

2. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Return of Microsoft Mouse from a Best Buy?

Hoping to get some help to get a refund or exchange of a Microsoft ARC TOUCH MOUSE BLACK, 1261563 RVF-0052 ($59.99) that I purchased at a Best Buy 11/04/19. I have the receipt and the defective item.

Can't seem to locate in the Microsoft website.

Thanks,

Chuck

Chuck Eddy, Jan 30, 2023
  4. wilhelm45 Win User

having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period...

Having periodic PC startup problems

Was not able to reply sooner because my periodic problem decided not to appear for a while. I tried your suggestion of holding down the power button 4-5 seconds and it worked. Problem is that this method did not cure my original problem, of course, but it did lessen the steps I have to take to get the computer to work properly. I am still hoping someone will have a solution other than wiping it clean then starting over again.

wilhelm45, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period...

1. having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period... - Similar Threads - having problems microsoft

2. Purchased computer and microsoft together at Best Buy. can't locate key or receipt with key...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased computer and microsoft together at Best Buy. can't locate key or receipt with key...: Purchased new computer and Microsoft together at Best Buy. Can't locate key or receipt with key on it. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-computer-and-microsoft-together-at-best/8980c096-083e-4332-8e5a-b0003da9e832
  3. Purchased computer and microsoft together at Best Buy. can't locate key or receipt with key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased computer and microsoft together at Best Buy. can't locate key or receipt with key...: Purchased new computer and Microsoft together at Best Buy. Can't locate key or receipt with key on it. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-computer-and-microsoft-together-at-best/8980c096-083e-4332-8e5a-b0003da9e832
  4. having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period...

having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period...: the microsoft mouse i purchased this past october will not stop jumping on screen can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problems-with-a-microsoft-mouse-i-purchased/1902c67d-21c1-4003-83ed-3426a2e8fb16
  5. Return Best Buy Microsoft 11 PRo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Return Best Buy Microsoft 11 PRo: Best Buy's computer crashed on me so I was unable to ever use my code - Please let me know how I can return! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-best-buy-microsoft-11-pro/8f369409-b219-4920-a5e0-a432907346bf
  6. Return Best Buy Microsoft 11 PRo

Return Best Buy Microsoft 11 PRo: Best Buy's computer crashed on me so I was unable to ever use my code - Please let me know how I can return! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-best-buy-microsoft-11-pro/8f369409-b219-4920-a5e0-a432907346bf
  7. This Operation returned because the time out period expired

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This Operation returned because the time out period expired: Hi, Whenever I try to open a video or picture or any other file on desktop or file explorer or any other app it says "This operation returned because the timeout period expired" Pls help me...
  8. Mouse randomly cutting out periodically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse randomly cutting out periodically: I have been having an issue with all my mice recently that started at the same time about a week ago. They all keep freezing randomly and jumping to where the cursor should have been before it froze. It seems to happen randomly every 1-3 minutes but when it does start...
  9. Refund of Windows 10 purchased from Best Buy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund of Windows 10 purchased from Best Buy: I purchased Windows 10 Home from Best Buy. After getting it home not opening the package and reading on how to upgrade from Windows XP, I decided to instead purchase a new computer that has Windows 10 already installed. When I called Best Buy to request how to return the...
  10. I just purchase a computer from Best Buy and have trouble opening a class I was taking on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I just purchase a computer from Best Buy and have trouble opening a class I was taking on...: Hello, I just puyrchased a new computer from Best Buy and they were supposed to transfer all the information from the old to the new computer. But now I can not access an educational course I was taking which I was doing on the old computer--is it possible that Best Buy did...