Windows 10: Having problems with Audio and Video/RAM

Discus and support Having problems with Audio and Video/RAM in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey yall, sorry if im in the wrong sub. 1. Problem My PC used to boot up without any problem but since 2 months or so i´ve a problem with my RAM.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KNG-exuQ, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Having problems with Audio and Video/RAM

Hey yall, sorry if im in the wrong sub.

1. Problem

My PC used to boot up without any problem but since 2 months or so i´ve a problem with my RAM.

Since i build the PC i just had XMP on and it booted up with 3600MHZ. BUT then it started booting the system with 2133MHZ. So i checked BIOS and even the Profile which XMP is loading have the right settings with 3600MHZ.

So i deactivate XMP and manuel force it to boot up with 3600MHZ, all fine so far. But then sometimes it will boot up normaly or it will try 2 reboots and after the reboots its gonna get me into the bios because i get an failure which says "Memory Overclocking Failure" and i´ve actually to activate XMP - restart, so it boots up with 2133MHZ again and i´ve to restart and go to the bios again to set everything manualy.

I mean that cant be true that i´ve to do this over and over again!

Did someone had same issues? My Specs are listed below!

2. Problem:

So im lately running into some problems like Audio and Video stutters while gamin. sometimes even if i watch a Stream my mouse stutters aswell .

I also had BSOD the whole time but i guessed i fixed that with a fresh clean new install of windows.

SO even before i re-installed windows i had those Audio and Video stutters. They kinda appeared out of nowhere.

Before the "Stutters" begone i actually had the BSOD problem and after the Bluescreens the Stutters started aswell.

As i said with a fresh clean install the Bluescreens got fixed (so far). The new install was 1 week ago.

Ofc. i searched for the problem with the stutters. Everywhere were actually the same listed: "Old Drivers, Try to Update Drivers on newest, ect." all my drivers are the newest.

im actually LOST! and im freakin out ._.

My PC Specs:

(I didnt OC GPU or CPU)

Ryzen 9 3900x

MSI x570 Gaming Pro CARBON

4x 8GB Trident Z Royal Gold CL17-18-18-38 / 3600MHZ

KFA RTX 2080 Super

700W Pure Power beQuiet

Kind Regards,

exuQ :´(

submitted by /u/KNG-exuQ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KNG-exuQ, Feb 19, 2020

2. Audio part of the video is not saving on Windows 10.

Hi Susie,

The issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Software used to create the video.
    • Step forgotten while creating the video.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which software are you using to create the video?
    • Did you skip the step to add audio while creating the video?

You may have skipped the step to add the audio while creating the video. Check if you have followed the steps to add audio while creating the video on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of saving the video on the desktop issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Having problems with Audio and Video/RAM

How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Having problems with Audio and Video/RAM

1. Having problems with Audio and Video/RAM - Similar Threads - Having problems Audio

2. i have no audio and video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have no audio and video: i have a weird issue with windows 10 where i cant watch any online video if i have audio, i tried running the troubleshooter but it doesnt do anythingbut sometimes the places switch so i can watch videos but i cant hear anything it makes no sense and when my audio is broken...
  3. i have no audio and video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have no audio and video: i have a weird issue with windows 10 where i cant watch any online video if i have audio, i tried running the troubleshooter but it doesnt do anythingbut sometimes the places switch so i can watch videos but i cant hear anything it makes no sense and when my audio is broken...
  4. i have no audio and video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook

I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook: i have unchecked the mute button and the speakers on my laptop work fine. all the research i have done lead to no answers to solve this problem, 1 link i did find talks about Media Feature Pack and gives directions on how to install this app. So i followed all the steps and...
  6. I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook: i have unchecked the mute button and the speakers on my laptop work fine. all the research i have done lead to no answers to solve this problem, 1 link i did find talks about Media Feature Pack and gives directions on how to install this app. So i followed all the steps and...
  7. Having problem with the audio.

Having problem with the audio.: Hi, I am Akshansh,I have a problem from many days that:After the automatic disk checkup at the time of boot, I started my computer ans saw that Audio is not coming. After troubleshooting that it shows "One or more sudip services is not running". I saw lot of community posts,...
  8. Video Playback & Audio Problems

Video Playback & Audio Problems: Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again....
  9. Audio problem, and video and audio files problem

Audio problem, and video and audio files problem: Hi, I need help. The issue I'm encountering now is that my laptop doesn't produce sounds when playing videos or musics, and have problems playing video and audio files using Groove music and Windows Media Player. I have no problem playing videos and musics using VLC, but then...
  10. Audio/Video Problem

Audio/Video Problem: When I upgraded to Windows 10 my audio and video now runs at half speed, have checked everthing I can think of, remove WMP and read it , used other a/v players get the same thing, audio and video runs at half speed, no matter weather it is a you tube video or on the machine...