Windows 10: Having problems with downloading on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Having problems with downloading on Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since the Master Chief Collection is on PC now I'm trying to download it to my HDD (My second hard drive, I have a SSD as my main one for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whoppinburger, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Having problems with downloading on Microsoft Store

Since the Master Chief Collection is on PC now I'm trying to download it to my HDD (My second hard drive, I have a SSD as my main one for Windows 10 and stuff), however, it get stuck on the "Downloading..." part and never actually gets to downloading anything. It also seemingly wants to download/update Xbox Game Bar Plugin as well but it also refuses to download as well. Is anybody else having this issue or able to help me?

submitted by /u/whoppinburger
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/whoppinburger, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Trouble downloading a game from Microsoft Store.

Hi Mott,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• Are you logging in using Microsoft Account credentials?
    • Are you the administrator of the user profile?

Step 1: Apps from Windows Store can be downloaded when you are signing into your user account using Microsoft account. If you are not signing in using Microsoft account, you will be able to access Windows Store, but you cannot download any
    apps from Windows Store.

If you already have a Microsoft account, sign in and check if you are able to download the apps from Windows Store.

If you do not have a Microsoft account, create one by signing up
    and check if you are able to download the apps from the Windows Store.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to run the
    Windows apps troubleshooterand check if the issue is resolved

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Having problems with downloading on Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Having problems with downloading on Microsoft Store

1. Having problems with downloading on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Having problems downloading

2. Having problem with game installation on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having problem with game installation on Microsoft Store: I got the Xbox pass that allows me to gain access to 100+ games ..the thing is when my download gets to 90% error pops up(When I retry it gets resumed. It gets slowly back to 90% after that there is an installing message. Installing message disappears after few seconds...
  3. Microsoft store not downloading

Microsoft store not downloading: Good day, I want to download sea of thieves, so what happens is I start the download but it goes very very slow over night it downloaded 20mb .. when I restart pc the speed increase but then just drops to basic almost dead. What I have tried so far : Reset cache...
  4. Problems with an application downloaded from the Microsoft store.

Problems with an application downloaded from the Microsoft store.: I'm having trouble connecting to an application downloaded from the Microsoft store. I uninstalled the game (application) and reloaded it from the Microsoft store, make sure the wi-fi is working. I have no problems with any other area of my computer or network. I have...
  5. Microsoft Store Downloads

Microsoft Store Downloads: I have a quick question. I am trying to download a 17-18 gig file from the MS Store. Every time I pause it and unpause it the download restarts from the beginning. Am I really losing all that I've downloaded each time???...
  6. update Download problem from Microsoft store

update Download problem from Microsoft store: i have new update available but never download update from Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-download-problem-from-microsoft-store/ccbb5a91-926c-4c83-b501-8aa0ea5f48b8"
  7. Microsoft Store not downloading

Microsoft Store not downloading: I M using windows 10 ver 1809. I have issues with microsoft store. after upgrading to ver 1809 the store does not download anything. when i click to download a game or an app, the download progress bar appears, but no download happens. it seems the download will continue...
  8. Windows Update and Microsoft Store download problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and Microsoft Store download problems: Microsoft store and windows update aren't downloading anything. For example, when I click on check for updates it finds the update and then stays at downloading on 0% same with the Microsoft store when I try to install anything it doesn't download at all it just sits at 0%...
  9. Microsoft Store will not download

Microsoft Store will not download: I primarily use the store to play State Of Decay 2, and when it first came out. It downloaded updates for the game constantly and without problems. Recently, the store just does not wish to update my game at all. I go onto the store, knowing there's an update ready and click...
  10. A problem with Microsoft Store and downloading apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem with Microsoft Store and downloading apps: I have ver. 1803 of Windows 10 currently installed, and there has been talk of the fall creators edition. When I attempt to d/l apps using several methods, it seems they don't have my device listed or registered. It used to be easy but it seems there have been changes. Is...