Windows 10: Having problems with downloading on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Having problems with downloading on Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since the Master Chief Collection is on PC now I'm trying to download it to my HDD (My second hard drive, I have a SSD as my main one for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/whoppinburger, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Having problems with downloading on Microsoft Store

Since the Master Chief Collection is on PC now I'm trying to download it to my HDD (My second hard drive, I have a SSD as my main one for Windows 10 and stuff), however, it get stuck on the "Downloading..." part and never actually gets to downloading anything. It also seemingly wants to download/update Xbox Game Bar Plugin as well but it also refuses to download as well. Is anybody else having this issue or able to help me?

submitted by /u/whoppinburger
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/whoppinburger, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Trouble downloading a game from Microsoft Store.

Hi Mott,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• Are you logging in using Microsoft Account credentials?
    • Are you the administrator of the user profile?

Step 1: Apps from Windows Store can be downloaded when you are signing into your user account using Microsoft account. If you are not signing in using Microsoft account, you will be able to access Windows Store, but you cannot download any
    apps from Windows Store.

If you already have a Microsoft account, sign in and check if you are able to download the apps from Windows Store.

If you do not have a Microsoft account, create one by signing up
    and check if you are able to download the apps from the Windows Store.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to run the
    Windows apps troubleshooterand check if the issue is resolved

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Having problems with downloading on Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Having problems with downloading on Microsoft Store

1. Having problems with downloading on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Having problems downloading

2. Microsoft store download problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store download problems: whenever I try to download and open an app from Microsoft edge, it instead opens Microsoft store for a second, then closes it, it won't let me open the file. or do anything with it except delete it....
  3. Microsoft store download problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store download problems: whenever I try to download and open an app from Microsoft edge, it instead opens Microsoft store for a second, then closes it, it won't let me open the file. or do anything with it except delete it....
  4. Microsoft Store Download Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Download Problem: I am trying to download HP Smart app from the MS Store. However, every time I click on Get It a login box always pops up. I enter my username and password and nothing happens/freezes....
  5. Microsoft Store Download Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Download Problem: I am trying to download HP Smart app from the MS Store. However, every time I click on Get It a login box always pops up. I enter my username and password and nothing happens/freezes....
  6. Microsoft Store Download Problem

7. Problem download in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem download in Microsoft Store: i was wondering why is it not working when i try to download stuff[Original Title: downloading] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-download-in-microsoft-store/861f65de-6ffd-4544-82dd-5f592d6ac32f
  8. Problem download in Microsoft Store

Problem download in Microsoft Store: i was wondering why is it not working when i try to download stuff[Original Title: downloading] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-download-in-microsoft-store/861f65de-6ffd-4544-82dd-5f592d6ac32f
  9. Problem download in Microsoft Store

10. Microsoft Store download problem

Microsoft Store download problem: I am trying to install Blackvue Downloader from the Mircosoft store to my DELL Win10 laptop... I keep getting the following error... I do own an Xbox and have never used one. Installing on your devices To download to your Xbox, it must be on or set to Instant-on, with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Code: 0x87E00017

2. microsoft store 0x87E00017

3. error 0x87e00017

4. having issue downloading from the Microsoft store