Windows 10: having problems with my computer someone needs to take over my computer and make it right

Discus and support having problems with my computer someone needs to take over my computer and make it right in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; having problems with my compuer for weeks already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarioMistretta, Dec 21, 2020.

1. having problems with my computer someone needs to take over my computer and make it right

having problems with my compuer for weeks already

:)

MarioMistretta, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Dec 21, 2020
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

I don't know what you are talking about. I just buy/sell random parts on the trading forum and the system in my profile resulted. *Stick Out Tongue having problems with my computer someone needs to take over my computer and make it right :p

I kid, of course... sorta.

R-T-B, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

having problems with my computer someone needs to take over my computer and make it right

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

having problems with my computer someone needs to take over my computer and make it right

1. having problems with my computer someone needs to take over my computer and make it right - Similar Threads - having problems computer

2. A hacker tried to take over my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A hacker tried to take over my computer: A hacker tried to take over my computer. When I opened my laptop, a couple Windows Defender Security Center pop up came up and the message said to call Microsoft Security at 888-901-6654 to unlock my computer. I called the number and the person said to type Windows key and R....
  3. A hacker tried to take over my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A hacker tried to take over my computer: A hacker tried to take over my computer. When I opened my laptop, a couple Windows Defender Security Center pop up came up and the message said to call Microsoft Security at 888-901-6654 to unlock my computer. I called the number and the person said to type Windows key and R....
  4. A hacker tried to take over my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I know if someone is trying to take over my computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I know if someone is trying to take over my computer.: Lately when I have been working on it all of a sudden I don't have control of my mouse. It seems to just be going around and I can't get it to work. Also a square comes up in the middle of my screen with a lot of language I don't understand. I am not a technical person at...
  6. I'm tired of Microsoft taking over my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm tired of Microsoft taking over my computer.: The second you do anything, ANYTHING. You delete a system file? You're DONE. For something YOU PAID FOR. Your system gets either remotely taken over or automated process destroy everything. Why am I seeing unicast on my android devices coming from my desktop while I cant...
  7. OnDrive taking over my computer desktop????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OnDrive taking over my computer desktop????: I have had OneDrive on my computer for ever, and have never used it as I have other sources of storage. Just yesterday I received pop-ups, and e-mail, that my OneDrive was full and I either needed to delete or upgrade storage. Not sure what caused OneDrive to basically suck...
  8. Computer take over Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer take over Scam: Do NOT just uninstall ultraviewer.net. Restore to another date or you could try to uninstall the program in"safe mode". Restart computer and hit F8 till you get boot screen and boot to SAFE MODE. Owner of The Real McCoy Computer Service INC. Delaware. Next time don't be...
  9. Is thia a virus taking over my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is thia a virus taking over my computer?: So today I log on to my computer and there's nothing I can do or load. I try loading any .exe and it doesn't grant me permission. I try fixing the issue by running programs as an administrator such as command prompt but then it gives me an error: this file does not have an...
  10. Is someone taking screen shots of my computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is someone taking screen shots of my computer?: O.K. I am a bit scared. I am still on AOL. Lately I have been on a webpage and I notice a clear square shaped box with a black frame on it. It flashes like a picture being taken. Is this even possible? I have run CCleaner, Windows Defender, Trial version of Maleware Bytes...