Windows 10: having problems with my headphones

Discus and support having problems with my headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having problems with my headphones I can hear just fine but my computer does not pick up the mic at all nothing when I go into troubleshooting it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThomasWaters1, Apr 18, 2019.

1. having problems with my headphones

I am having problems with my headphones I can hear just fine but my computer does not pick up the mic at all nothing when I go into troubleshooting it sees it but barly picks up any volume it works fine on my ps4 and xbox no clue the problem I just bought this computer I know its a good computer its really starting to piss me off I got the Hyper x head phones I think alpha don't know srry I need help it only came with one cord and a jack for xbox nothing for computer in any way I have no clue how to fix this I can hear just fine but I cant even get the mic built into computer to work either can u tell me wats wrong if not atleast u tried

:)

ThomasWaters1, Apr 18, 2019

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Earphone/Headphone Problem

Hello Debapratim,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share these details.

• Have you made any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• What is the make and model of the head phone?

• Is the issue specific to this head phone?

I suggest you to Sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and login to the Admin account or the MSA to test if that helps with this issue.

Also install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I suggest you to follow the below given methods and check it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to refer the suggestions from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab06

For headphone issues

I would suggest you to set headphone as default device and check if it helps.

Follow the steps:

a) Right Click on the sound icon
    at the bottom left corner at the taskbar.

b) Click on Playback devices.

c) Check if you are able to find the iconheadphone in the list of connected playback devices.

d) If yes, clickon the icon and then click on
    Set default option

e) Click on Apply and then onOK.

Method 2:

Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

a. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

b. Click on“Device Manager” from that list.

c. Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select
    “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option:
    “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the
    restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 18, 2019
  4. caperjack Win User

having problems with my headphones

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

having problems with my headphones

1. having problems with my headphones - Similar Threads - having problems headphones

2. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  3. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  4. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a problem with my airpod Pro Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my airpod Pro Headphones: I have a problem with my airpods Pro, I am using the "Headphones Airpods pro stereo " device and there is no sound playing what so ever. I have tried multiple fixes and nothing has worked. If I switch to "headset airpods pro stereo" there will be sound playing but the quality...
  6. I have a problem with my airpod Pro Headphones

I have a problem with my airpod Pro Headphones: I have a problem with my airpods Pro, I am using the "Headphones Airpods pro stereo " device and there is no sound playing what so ever. I have tried multiple fixes and nothing has worked. If I switch to "headset airpods pro stereo" there will be sound playing but the quality...
  7. My headphones are having a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones are having a problem: On my headphones the left side audio and the right side audio are all coming out from the right side.I did sond test and when it plays the left sounds i still hear on the right side.Can someone help please.My headphones are razer barracuda X...
  8. My headphones are having a problem

My headphones are having a problem: On my headphones the left side audio and the right side audio are all coming out from the right side.I did sond test and when it plays the left sounds i still hear on the right side.Can someone help please.My headphones are razer barracuda X...
  9. My headphones are having a problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. i have a problem with my headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i have a problem with my headphones: they only play music and some times they play game music is there a setting i can change so i can make it so it plays all sounds? (they are bleutooth submitted by /u/Quinten1401 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. having trouble with my headphones