Windows 10: having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet

Discus and support having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the touchscreen seems to be going crazy. ive installed all the drivers and the pointer is moving in the opposite direction. it is also registering two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by the666, Mar 21, 2019.

1. the666 Win User

having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet

the touchscreen seems to be going crazy. ive installed all the drivers and the pointer is moving in the opposite direction. it is also registering two fingers when ive only got one on the screen. what can be wrong, all the drivers are installed correctly and it has a clean screen. it worked before i reinstalled windows 10. ive tried calibrating it, endless times to no avail, also.

:)

the666, Mar 21, 2019
  2. rolls Win User

Windows 10 Tablet touch screen inverted and offset

We have bought some cheap 8" Windows 10 tablets in bulk from China. These come with an old pirated version of Windows 10 Pro.

We have imaged the tablet with a proper licensed version of Windows 10 Enterprise however we cannot get the touch screen to function correctly with a fresh install.

With the auto detected drivers the entire touch screen is offset by 50% (when you reach the middle of the screen it wraps the cursor to the otherside) also the Y Axis is inverted each moving up moves the cursor down and vice versa.

We have the original pirated windows WIM image and I have extracted the drivers from this image to the tablet and installed these. The issue is it still detects the touch screen as a "HID-Compliant touch screen" and remains inverted.

The Kionix KXCJ9 3-axis accelerometer SPB driver installs fine, however the Kionix Fusion driver (I believe this ties the accelerometer and screen together) Shows as "Code 10 This device failed to start".

The OEM Manafacturer barely speaks english and is close to useless so we can't seem to get the driver or instructions from them. All they do is send us a link to the WIM Image and tell us to use that.

Other than knowing that the accelerometer is a Kionix system we don't know what the screen is other than some generic IPC capacitive 1280x800 resolution screen.

If we use the pirated image and then change the windows product key to force it to install enterprise, will this carry over the touch screen drivers? Or will this be the same as a fresh install?

How can we fix the inverted touch screen axis? Surely there is a simple registry calibration etc.

rolls, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Ev0. Win User
    Tablet Touch Screen Detection Intermittent

Hello,

I have a Onda Windows tablet and previously I had reinstalled Windows 8.1 and found the touch screen to work for 5 - 6 touches then not respond for 2 seconds and start working again.

I eventually found the solution; in device manager the touch screen device's Power Management was set to allow windows to turn off this device. Until king this made the touch screen work without any drop outs.

However I've done a fresh install of Windows 10 and reinstalled the drivers for 8.1 and am now presented with the same issue. Despite how I've changed the power management settings to not low the device t be turned off.

Has anyone got any suggestions? There is only one driver available for this tablet which I can find on the Onda website. I may have to reinstall 8.1 as the issue makes typing impossible.

Kind regards,

Matt

4. having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet

Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet

1. having problems with my touch screen on fusion 5 tablet - Similar Threads - having problems touch

2. Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart: My tablet is a year old. When I tried to turn it on is says update underway the restarting. It does this over and over. I let it sit hoping it would cycle through but it never stops. I held the power button down with the volume button down to restart but it doesn’t change...
  3. Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart: My tablet is a year old. When I tried to turn it on is says update underway the restarting. It does this over and over. I let it sit hoping it would cycle through but it never stops. I held the power button down with the volume button down to restart but it doesn’t change...
  4. Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem: I have a Fusion 5 Tablet 2019 running windows 10. Following a recent windows update I haven't had any sound on my device. See Device Manager Screenshots below.I haveI have emailed Fusion Support and they advise resetting device. I don't want to loose all my apps and programs...
  5. Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem: I have a Fusion 5 Tablet 2019 running windows 10. Following a recent windows update I haven't had any sound on my device. See Device Manager Screenshots below.I haveI have emailed Fusion Support and they advise resetting device. I don't want to loose all my apps and programs...
  6. Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unregister fusion 5 TABLET

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unregister fusion 5 TABLET: Wife just received fusion 5 as a GIFT. She registered the pc in her name.But decided to use her OTHER pc instead. SHE gave me her fusion 5. What do I have to do to register my name on IT. Do NOT want to reset it. FEAR of loosing preprogrammed data.?...
  8. Windows 10 fusion 5 tablet stuck at restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 fusion 5 tablet stuck at restart: Seriously, all I did was restart the device and it is now stuck in the restart screen. About the only thing I use it for is to play amazon music in my bathroom. What gives and how to fix it? The thing is a brick right now....
  9. problem device driver on fusion 5 tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem device driver on fusion 5 tablet: i have managed to install all the drivers for this tablet apart from one. it is the himx2051 driver. ive googled it and it appears to be a camera driver. ive tried installing all of them but they wont install. here are some of the details:...
  10. Touch screen problem in tablet mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch screen problem in tablet mode: I’ve had a weird problem with the tablet mode. When I open certain programs, the touch keyboard disappears after typing just one letter and I have to bring it back. When I click on just one letter it goes away again. I encountered this issue in chrome and a lot of other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fusion5 edges nonresponsive

2. fusion 5 tablet touch screen not working

3. touchscreen not working on fusion 5 windows 10

4. FUSION 5 tablet touchscreen dont work,
  5. lighter touch fusion 5,
  6. fusion 5 tablet keeps freezing,
  7. fusion 5 tablet windows 10 touchscreen dont work,
  8. fusion 5 touch screen not working,
  9. touch screen setting on fusion 5,
  10. fusion 5 screen not working,
  11. touchscreen on fusion 5 tablet inoperative,