Windows 10: Having problems with my Wi-Fi

Discus and support Having problems with my Wi-Fi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just bought a new laptop, Lenovo Gaming Ideapad 3 15ARH05. Installed Windows 10 a few days ago and a few other programs like Office and Steam. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Selim AndreiMemiş, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Having problems with my Wi-Fi

Just bought a new laptop, Lenovo Gaming Ideapad 3 15ARH05. Installed Windows 10 a few days ago and a few other programs like Office and Steam. My problem is that each time I open my laptop, the Wi-FI does not detect the networks around. It just tells me that there are no networks around. When I click restart, the problem persists. When I just shut it down and start it again manually, It starts to detect the networks. I already re-installed my adapter, which is Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A, via device manager. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you!

:)

Selim AndreiMemiş, Jun 24, 2021

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Having Wi-Fi Issues

I'm having wi-fi issues with my Lumia 929, that I can't figure out and just seems to ridiculous to have on a smartphone in 2014. When I'm connected to any wi-fi connection that I've previously setup, and leave the location where that network is located (ex.
    home), then go to another location (ex. work) where I've also sucessfully setup a wi-fi connection, my phone will not detect, and therefore will not connect to that wi-fi network.

Steps:

• Connected to wireless_home network
    • Leave home, arrive at work
    • Phone will not automatically detect or connect to wireless_work
    • Restart phone, wireless_work is detected, and automatically connected
    This is the kind of problem that will kill Windows Phones in the market! I've been somewhat loyal, but I'm getting very tired of this stuff.

jwilder---01, Jun 24, 2021
  4. allant51 Win User

Having problems with my Wi-Fi

wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

allant51, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Having problems with my Wi-Fi

1. Having problems with my Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Having problems

2. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  3. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  4. Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...: I have had this problem for several months and I can't find a solution. it's frustrating so I am asking here. thanks for the replies. error 277 is a connection error I will add a picture. so far I tried - 1. resetting router2. cleaning cache with flushdns 3. replacing...
  5. Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...

Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...: I have had this problem for several months and I can't find a solution. it's frustrating so I am asking here. thanks for the replies. error 277 is a connection error I will add a picture. so far I tried - 1. resetting router2. cleaning cache with flushdns 3. replacing...
  6. Hello, I have an problem while playing Roblox. I get a 277 error randomally when playing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  8. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  9. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c
  10. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c