Windows 10: Having problems with signing into my Microsoft Account password.

Discus and support Having problems with signing into my Microsoft Account password. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Basically, I just got a new laptop IdeaPadS145 for reference and I tried to sign in with my account but then the problem started.Everytime I'd type in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by #invalid-beagle, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Having problems with signing into my Microsoft Account password.

Basically, I just got a new laptop IdeaPadS145 for reference and I tried to sign in with my account but then the problem started.Everytime I'd type in the password and it'd accept it as the right password. But I need to redo it again to reconfirm, I'd do just that and click next, yet it would say it's the wrong one!Now, I know it's the right password because I've signed in on my phone and even reset it to see if I was wrong but no matter what I do, it never works. :

:)

#invalid-beagle, Dec 7, 2021

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Dec 7, 2021
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Having problems with signing into my Microsoft Account password. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Dec 7, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Having problems with signing into my Microsoft Account password.

Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

Hello Wally, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

It sounds like this is at step 7 in the tutorial below where it's asking you to enter your local account's password one last time.

Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Brink, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

Having problems with signing into my Microsoft Account password.

1. Having problems with signing into my Microsoft Account password. - Similar Threads - Having problems signing

2. Microsoft Account Sign in Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Sign in Problems: During the last 36 hours I have received numerous e-mails from Microsoft to my gmail address asking me to verify my account and referring to my hotmail address, which I very rarely use. This is the most recent of them:However, when I click on “Review recent activity” and...
  3. Microsoft Account Sign in Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Sign in Problems: During the last 36 hours I have received numerous e-mails from Microsoft to my gmail address asking me to verify my account and referring to my hotmail address, which I very rarely use. This is the most recent of them:However, when I click on “Review recent activity” and...
  4. Microsoft account sign in problem

Microsoft account sign in problem: I am unable to sign in to my microsoft account . The sign in dialog box is totally black and dissappears after few sec https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-sign-in-problem/aaa85134-31dd-4a38-89cb-750665d8c034
  5. Microsoft account sign in problem

Microsoft account sign in problem: Hi Microsoft team,I have signed through my local account in Windows 10 Pro 21H2 , but when I click the option of sign in with Microsoft account instead it not opening and it is saying that Error couldn't sign in. I have updated windows and everything and even restart my...
  6. i have problem sign in my account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have problem sign in my account: i have problem sign in my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-sign-in-my-account/556e142c-ff6c-492d-8915-3c8db337404b
  7. Microsoft Sign-in account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Sign-in account password: I created an account with Microsoft security and privacy. When I was finishing the process, after signing in the code from email address it asked for my password one last time and I put it but it said WRONG PASSWORD every single time. I thought maybe I forgot so I reset my...
  8. Microsoft account signing in problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account signing in problem: [ATTACH] good day, can someone help me pls about this problem. I've tried another way, I input my password, my current password but it said incorrect but what is the meaning of "current password" that I already put in. this is a new laptop and Im trying to sign with my...
  9. Problem - sign in to my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem - sign in to my Microsoft account: It keeps saying that credentials are incorrect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-sign-in-to-my-microsoft-account/89185711-2c4d-4643-ba34-0b29bb8479cd"
  10. Problems signing in with my Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems signing in with my Microsoft account: Supposedly you are supposed to have one Microsoft account that allows access to everything. But I have had two different ones forever. I've got one that signs me into OneDrive, and then I've got the one for my live.com account. The one I have always used to sign into...