Windows 10: Having problems with Windows 10 store

Discus and support Having problems with Windows 10 store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am having problems with windows store . First I am unable to watch my movies I have paid for in Movie/Tv. Also I am having problem with windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JADEN COHENDOUMANI, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Having problems with Windows 10 store

I am having problems with windows store .

First I am unable to watch my movies I have paid for in Movie/Tv.

Also I am having problem with windows update it says Guest next to it and its grayed out so I am unable to change it to Local Computer

Am not able to download any apps I have in my library paid are free.

Please Help.

Thank you

:)

JADEN COHENDOUMANI, Nov 7, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Having problems with Windows 10 store

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Having problems with Windows 10 store

1. Having problems with Windows 10 store - Similar Threads - Having problems store

2. Having problems with Microsoft Store and Mail app in Windows 10 Home

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having problems with Microsoft Store and Mail app in Windows 10 Home: The Microsoft Mail app has disappeared from my PC Acer AspireZ24-880. It seems I could get it back via the Microsoft store but that app is missing too, I've reset Windows 10 Home to no avail. Can you guide me?...
  3. Having problems with Microsoft Store and Mail app in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with Microsoft Store and Mail app in Windows 10 Home: The Microsoft Mail app has disappeared from my PC Acer AspireZ24-880. It seems I could get it back via the Microsoft store but that app is missing too, I've reset Windows 10 Home to no avail. Can you guide me?...
  4. Having problems with Microsoft Store and Mail app in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Anyone having problems with the Microsoft Store

Anyone having problems with the Microsoft Store: Everytime I load a recommended app from the store It crashes my computer in windows 11. And in Windows 10 the store doesnt even load spent over 2 hours trying to set up my new printer but cant because the requirement is that i get the app for the printer at the store. ****...
  6. I have problems with Windows?10 Store?

I have problems with Windows?10 Store?: I have problems with the Windows 10 store, when I start the store there is no internet connection, although I have a good connection, and this is also the case with other Microsoft programs, someone can help me Ich habe Probleme mit Windows?10 Store?
  7. Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store.: Hello! I'm chris I had an issue with the windows store not working and apps not opening, among other things with my pc there were a few programs i couldnt uninstall and even ones i couldnt even find that showed up in the "these apps are preventing your pc from shutting down"...
  8. Anyone having problems with the store?

Anyone having problems with the store?: On my desktop it's not loading anything, just circling dots. Actually after several mins it does kick into some life slowly loading stuff but it's very very slow 72439
  9. windows 10 store problem

windows 10 store problem: i have installed windows 10 x64 build 10074 i downloaded it from official site i want to open store and iam getting this error 0x80072f8f i tried to format my laptop and install windows again and same thing nothing fixed someone can help me please ? 5948
  10. Windows 10 store Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 store Problem: Ok just so you guys know I am very frustrated with my computer right now. So before I throw it out the window, or wipe it completely, I figured I would post here. I have searched this issue on google at lease 5 separate times and run about 50 different command prompts in...