Windows 10: Having problems with Windows Activation.

Discus and support Having problems with Windows Activation. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have 2 Windows Product Keys but one of them says I don't have internet even tho I have internet, and the second says I'm not connected to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HIHIHIHIHIHIIIIIIIIII, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Having problems with Windows Activation.

I have 2 Windows Product Keys but one of them says I don't have internet even tho I have internet, and the second says I'm not connected to the organization's activation server. I need help please!

:)

HIHIHIHIHIHIIIIIIIIII, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Feb 26, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 26, 2021
  4. warup89 Win User

Having problems with Windows Activation.

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Having problems with Windows Activation.

1. Having problems with Windows Activation. - Similar Threads - Having problems Activation

2. I am having problems with window activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with window activation: When I purchased the laptop, the window was 10. I got an update for Windows 11 which I downloaded, and Windows 11 was installed in my laptop. Now it can't be activated due to the absence of a product key or digital license. How is it possible that my Windows 10 was activated...
  3. I am having problems with window activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with window activation: When I purchased the laptop, the window was 10. I got an update for Windows 11 which I downloaded, and Windows 11 was installed in my laptop. Now it can't be activated due to the absence of a product key or digital license. How is it possible that my Windows 10 was activated...
  4. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...: i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it ,please send the key of activation, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-in-activation-of-windows10-and-i/a1af4ca9-0ab2-476c-b6ae-c54cc2d33682
  5. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...: i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it ,please send the key of activation, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-in-activation-of-windows10-and-i/a1af4ca9-0ab2-476c-b6ae-c54cc2d33682
  6. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

7. having problem in windows activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    having problem in windows activation: i couldn't solve the error :0x8007000D. how can i install windows 10 home single language ?pls advice me …. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-in-windows-activation/e9c9a567-ed7d-4a23-94b2-61b0733e97b4
  8. I have a problem in activating Bluesoleil

I have a problem in activating Bluesoleil: I've installed Blusoleil 10, but the system does not allow me to activate. The module BlusoleilCSps.dll was loaded but the call to DllRegister failed with error code 0x80070005. I confirm that the Bluetooth adapter's driver is "BlueSoleil Generic Bluetooth Driver". I've...
  9. having problem in windows activation

having problem in windows activation: Hi I've been trying to activate my windows for the last few weeks after trying a handful of codes I have bought. I keep getting this error (0x8007007b) and I can't figure out how to fix it....
  10. Having problem with my Windows Activation key

Having problem with my Windows Activation key: Good day. I am unable to access my Windows Activation key. My system has been prompting me to activate my Windows but I do not have the key, neither could the authorized dealer I bought it from. Kindly assist....