Windows 10: Having Problems with Windows taskbar and search

Discus and support Having Problems with Windows taskbar and search in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I seem to be having problems with my PC and have no idea on how to fix it. I was playing a game when all the sudden my Network adapter ran into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PrehistoricSpino, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Having Problems with Windows taskbar and search

I seem to be having problems with my PC and have no idea on how to fix it. I was playing a game when all the sudden my Network adapter ran into a problem Code 10. This happens on my PC a lot and I do two thing to fix it. One is to do a Network reset and the other is to delete the driver itself, so I do a Network Reset. My PC restarts and it didn’t work so I go to delete the driver itself through Device manager. I do and then restart my PC. When my PC loads back up I see that it’s still not working to I go to search up device manager to see what’s wrong and it pulls up a blank loading s

:)

PrehistoricSpino, Jun 21, 2021
  2. I_askYou Win User

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Taskbar search

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly send us a screenshot and provide more details by answering the following questions:

• When you say "taskbar search function", do you mean the Start menu search field?
    • Are you getting any error messages upon accessing the taskbar search?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the System file checker and DISM tool to fix issues with corrupted system files that may be causing the issue. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X on your keyboard.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type or copy these commands followed by hitting Enter:

sfc /scannow

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    Do let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Having Problems with Windows taskbar and search

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

Hi Jos,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in taskbar settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to show search bar in the taskbar and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Then click on Search.

3. Select Search box from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit finding Search box in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Having Problems with Windows taskbar and search

1. Having Problems with Windows taskbar and search - Similar Threads - Having Problems taskbar

2. windows search bar, taskbar, and monitor hotkey problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows search bar, taskbar, and monitor hotkey problem: Hello, I accidentally ended windows explorer task on windows 10 a few days ago. I can't quite remember what I did, but the windows explorer is back and working but with an extra problem. My pc started to refresh every time I tried to close/open any application from my...
  3. Having Problems With Windows Search

in Cortana
    Having Problems With Windows Search: Image:Can you see the black box? I tried Using troubleshooters ,it worked but I had to do it every week. i also reinstalled windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problems-with-windows-search/4febe689-5194-4110-9313-f737df4b1778
  4. Windows 10 having problems searching

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 having problems searching: Hello all, I recently found this problem. I have my computer indexed and it's all fine. However, I noticed that if I search for a particular file name, the results would also show deleted files or moved files, so if I click on those, it would say file not found. Also, files...
  5. Windows search in taskbar

in Cortana
    Windows search in taskbar: Hi, I can't search though my pc from my task bar or menu start. I remember if i started typing while the menu start was open it started searching for what i was typing. But now its like my pc doesn't recognize i'm typing. I 've already tried to reboot the service 'Windows...
  6. having problem with taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    having problem with taskbar: After turning on both icons of power, the battery percentage is not showing in the taskbar. What should I do?? [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-with-taskbar/ebcc3134-98ec-4df7-bdca-e47f20792f10
  7. TASKBAR // SEARCH

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TASKBAR // SEARCH: Is there a way to hide “top apps” in the search taskbar. submitted by /u/4__skins [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgdl7s/taskbar_search/
  8. Taskbar - search window

in Cortana
    Taskbar - search window: How can I keep the search window from popping up and getting in my way when I don't want it.? It pops up unexpectedly and I have trouble closing it. Why does it pop up?...
  9. windows search in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows search in taskbar: I was forced to update my windows 10. Then after the update, this huge white searchbar appears in the taskbar, and when I click on it, useless "top apps" and "Recent activities" pops up. 1. How do i remove the searchbar and just keep the icon as it was 2. How can i get it...
  10. Taskbar Search and Start Menu Problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar Search and Start Menu Problems: I did the sfc scannow, the powershell app thing, I think I did the DSIM thing too. What can I do? 28297