Windows 10: Having recurring bluescreen problems at random

Discus and support Having recurring bluescreen problems at random in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, this has been a problem for a little while, sometimes it happens once a month, sometimes once a week, sometimes it doesnt happen at all for months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nightchurch, May 2, 2021.

1. Having recurring bluescreen problems at random

So, this has been a problem for a little while, sometimes it happens once a month, sometimes once a week, sometimes it doesnt happen at all for months at a time.This time I bluescreened I got "Kernal Security Check Failure" as the bluescreen message. I opened the file in bluescreenview, but I dont really know how to read it well enough to figure out what exactly the problem is.I have included the dmp file generated at this event, and provided it here below for analysis. Any help is greatly appreciated.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aibxihx8gSVHjC0i77XNc1S3emAv?e=4SeFL0

:)

Nightchurch, May 2, 2021

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, May 2, 2021
  3. (Seemingly) Random Bluescreen when OCing Proc

i have just discovered somethig else regarding to the problem, it will only bluescreen ehrn the cpu is doing very little, like 0-2 % utilization, it never bluescreens when running programs and actively using the computer.

sonnytiger, May 2, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Having recurring bluescreen problems at random

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Having recurring bluescreen problems at random

1. Having recurring bluescreen problems at random - Similar Threads - Having recurring bluescreen

2. Recurring bluescreens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring bluescreens: Hello,I've been having recurring bluescreens lately.It happens more and more often at the boot, and when I restart. Rarely during the use.Since my first Minidumpfiles were incomplete, I did the Driver Verifier process.I had to use the restore point, because I couldn't start...
  3. Recurring bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring bluescreens: Hello,I've been having recurring bluescreens lately.It happens more and more often at the boot, and when I restart. Rarely during the use.Since my first Minidumpfiles were incomplete, I did the Driver Verifier process.I had to use the restore point, because I couldn't start...
  4. Recurring bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring bluescreens: Good morning, I've been having recurring bluescreens lately.It happens more and more often at the boot, and when I restart. Rarely during the use.Here are some of the error codes: 0x500xFFFFF90416A125BF, 0x10, 0xFFFFF90416A125BF, 0x20x500xFFFFF9017981273F, 0x10,...
  5. Recurring bluescreens

Recurring bluescreens: Good morning, I've been having recurring bluescreens lately.It happens more and more often at the boot, and when I restart. Rarely during the use.Here are some of the error codes: 0x500xFFFFF90416A125BF, 0x10, 0xFFFFF90416A125BF, 0x20x500xFFFFF9017981273F, 0x10,...
  6. Having problem with bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problem with bluescreen: Yesterday I suddenly got a bluescreen, I did nothing and didn't change anything. The problem occurred and today I reinstalled the system, I get bluescreen again. I get bluescreens randomly I don't know what it depends on, temepratures are ok.I am attaching a link to...
  7. Having problem with bluescreen

Having problem with bluescreen: Yesterday I suddenly got a bluescreen, I did nothing and didn't change anything. The problem occurred and today I reinstalled the system, I get bluescreen again. I get bluescreens randomly I don't know what it depends on, temepratures are ok.I am attaching a link to...
  8. Having problem with bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Having a problem with random bluescreens from time to time. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Having a problem with random bluescreens from time to time. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So for a good while now my pc has just been randomly blue screening with this stopcode and It's not that common so I don't really mind it but It just keeps happening and recently happened twice within a single day so I decided why not, and now I'm here looking for help.Just...
  10. recurring bluescreen errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recurring bluescreen errors: link to onedrive zip file of minidumps link to previous question I have been advised to run a filesystem corruption check: sfc /scannow returned no errors I have been advised to uninstall my graphics drivers with DDU and re-install the latest version: DDU...