Windows 10: Having Screen Time Restrictions After Leaving Family.

Discus and support Having Screen Time Restrictions After Leaving Family. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I just purchased a new laptop and set it up using my hotmail address. However when I went to finish the setup and start using my new PC, the time... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AlexValdivia, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Having Screen Time Restrictions After Leaving Family.

I just purchased a new laptop and set it up using my hotmail address. However when I went to finish the setup and start using my new PC, the time restriction pops up stating that I need to wait until tomorrow at 5:00pm. So a few minutes later I left my Microsoft family and waited another hour, still got the same message. Now that I am removed from the family and the only user - also administrator - on my laptop, there is no option for the screen time to be accessible. I do not have access to the PC at all.

:)

AlexValdivia, Feb 11, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Does leaving a Microsoft family get rid of time restrictions and content restrictions?

Hi Alexander, when you leave a Microsoft Family all restrictions should then be lifted - that is the official line . . .

Though the whole Microsoft Family feature is glitchy at the best of times

DaveM121, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Family restrictions on adult account

Hello Erik,

There are several reasons for this issue to happen. if you’re sure that your account should not be included in a family restriction, we suggest that you check the below articles:

These articles contain steps that you can perform to help you resolve your issue.

Keep us updated with the results.

Jelo Sen, Feb 11, 2020
  4. elanoides Win User

Having Screen Time Restrictions After Leaving Family.

Microsoft Family Safety Time Restriction Hack

there is a way to hack through the Microsoft Family Safety Time Restriction. if you do the key combination, ctrl+alt+del click on task manager then click on users then select the user that the time restrictions it will bring up a list and you can click
    on Time Restrictions which will be near the top then click on End Task it will let you have unlimited time even if you have set up time restrictions.

elanoides, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Having Screen Time Restrictions After Leaving Family.

1. Having Screen Time Restrictions After Leaving Family. - Similar Threads - Having Screen Restrictions

2. family screen time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    family screen time: so I am a child and I want to sign out of family Microsoft family Microsoft can you please fix this allow children to leave family please I will do anything because it keeps glitching instead of giving me an hour it gives me 30 minutes please reset my screen time thank you...
  3. Family Restrictions

Family Restrictions: I connot remove the rule where you need to enter a password to make changes to the device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-restrictions/6b3830db-904f-46bb-92ae-0d9c4665aaee"
  4. Family Screen time

Family Screen time: Windows 10. All up to date. I have 3 children who I have set up screen time limits for - 30minutes on weekdays and 1 hour on weekends. However in the weekly reports they have been on for 2, 3 or even more hours per day. Some days it works and they receive 15 minute, 2...
  5. Microsoft Family Safety Time Restriction Hack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Family Safety Time Restriction Hack: there is a way to hack through the Microsoft Family Safety Time Restriction. if you do the key combination, ctrl+alt+del click on task manager then click on users then select the user that the time restrictions it will bring up a list and you can click on Time Restrictions...
  6. Family restrictions

Family restrictions: how do i remove a family account from microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-restrictions/afd6c005-d0a7-49d6-a52d-f6106c81c95f"
  7. Family Safety Time Restrictions Wrong

Family Safety Time Restrictions Wrong: When my child is using his computer sometimes he will be told to ask for more time, or wait until tomorrow, even though he is within the OK window (7:00am-11:30pm). Then he is locked out. Time allowance is set to maximum. Sunday may be the worst day of the week for this. I...
  8. Local Administrator account locked by family time restrictions

Local Administrator account locked by family time restrictions: Now I’m not sure how this has happened but I have the built-in administrator account active and it’s telling me that the time has run out as if it were a child account in a Microsoft family. I can’t imagine how it would have been added to a family without a microsoft account...
  9. Family Time Restrictions and Glitches.

Family Time Restrictions and Glitches.: We have noticed recently that the Family time restrictions are permanently on. My son was grounded for a while and wasn't on the computer for a few weeks. I had the computer locked out for the entirety of the time. He was finally grounded and so I wanted to grant him more...
  10. Family screen time

Family screen time: Hello I have recently got a desk to for my child and applied a set screen time. He has told me he can't use his computer at all even after removing the screen time. I can not get into the computer to add myself or even reboot the computer. I am shut out....