Windows 10: Having Some Issues, I've Tried Everything

Discus and support Having Some Issues, I've Tried Everything in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last month, I was having driver issues. I uninstalled and reinstalled the correct audio driver and everything was fine. But the next day, I got on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cry0Gaming, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Having Some Issues, I've Tried Everything

Last month, I was having driver issues. I uninstalled and reinstalled the correct audio driver and everything was fine. But the next day, I got on and my mic wasn't being picked up nor any audio for that matter if I recall.

So I uninstalled the audio driver once again and then I installed the same one I used in my downloads only this time it sent my computer way back, causing it to look like it was factory reseted for some reason.

I then restored my computer to a point in time which was 9/23/18 and everything was fine. Until all of the sudden, the mic audio was gone. Went to Windows Troubleshooter, it uninstalled it (and I thought it would reinstall it or Windows would automatically with the factory version).

Turns out, it did not. It was gone for good, and not only did I have no mic, but I also had no speakers either. So I went all the way to Plan N for Nuclear. I decided to reset my entire computer but keep my Personal Files, hoping it would reset the drivers.

I have all audio back but now I’ve run into a new issue:

- Realtek's audio suppression is not working for my mic anymore. In fact, it essentially "mutes" my mic so my voice doesn't get picked up as if it's not activated.

I have to use OBS's noise suppression to fix the hissing noise in the background due to Realtek not being able to.

I've run out of options I can do..please help me, someone?

Note: Yes, before you say anything, I have ran a test to see if I had a virus or anything malware related and MalwareBytes has detected nothing.

:)

Cry0Gaming, Oct 16, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Having Some Issues, I've Tried Everything

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Having Some Issues, I've Tried Everything

1. Having Some Issues, I've Tried Everything - Similar Threads - Having Issues I've

2. For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...: BSOD errors have been an annoying issue my PC has had for some time, I've tried many different things to fix it, including updating and investigating drivers, tweaking with system settings, fully system resetting my pc, replacing memory, using the troubleshoot guide, some...
  3. I've been having issues with no volume for months now tried everything .I'm stress out ;...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having issues with no volume for months now tried everything .I'm stress out ;...: having no sound ive tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-having-issues-with-no-volume-for-months/016360bc-79be-42c2-b478-715dfbabfb60
  4. I've been having issues with no volume for months now tried everything .I'm stress out ;...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having issues with no volume for months now tried everything .I'm stress out ;...: having no sound ive tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-having-issues-with-no-volume-for-months/016360bc-79be-42c2-b478-715dfbabfb60
  5. I've been having issues with no volume for months now tried everything .I'm stress out ;...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Taskbar is having alot of issues tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is having alot of issues tried everything: "Taskbar Settings" and "Lock the Taskbar" are both greyed out when I right-click on my taskbar.All options are greyed out when I access the Taskbar customization control box.The options are likewise greyed off for the new local admin user that I created...
  7. Taskbar is having alot of issues tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar is having alot of issues tried everything: "Taskbar Settings" and "Lock the Taskbar" are both greyed out when I right-click on my taskbar.All options are greyed out when I access the Taskbar customization control box.The options are likewise greyed off for the new local admin user that I created...
  8. The issue that is impossible to fix - I've tried everything...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The issue that is impossible to fix - I've tried everything...: The issue I'm talking about is about the Explorer address bar always loading and never fully finishing, alongside thumbnails not appearing (partially only on some files) or Explorer simply saying "Loading..." and not showing anything at all. I've had this issue for years -...
  9. No internet, I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet, I've tried everything: (Toshiba satellite c55t-c) yesterday I was updating to version 2009, got to 2004 all was fine, then 2009. No internet on wifi or ethernet. Other devices work fine so it's not my router. I reverted back to 2004 but I still have no internet. I've gone into cmd and tried every...
  10. I've tried everything I can

in Windows 10 Customization
    I've tried everything I can: I have looked on multiple threads trying to fix this but they don't work. There is a search bar at the top of my screen and it isn't part of a 3rd party software I've searched for it already. and I don't know what to do. Please help it is driving me insane.[ATTACH]...