Windows 10: Having some issues with Windows 10 64X Home Premium

Discus and support Having some issues with Windows 10 64X Home Premium in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was not sure what is the best way to have a clean install or reset my PC? If I go ahead to do a clean install and use my Windows 7 COA keys.Is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by imcanadian, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Having some issues with Windows 10 64X Home Premium

I was not sure what is the best way to have a clean install or reset my PC? If I go ahead to do a clean install and use my Windows 7 COA keys.Is that correct? Or just do the reset on my PC. I know only 2 days left before free download of Windows 10 expire. I am planning to do with my desktop this evening.

Thank you,

John

:)

imcanadian, Jul 26, 2016

2. Windows 10 Software Compatibility

I am running MS Works Suite 2006 and Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 7 Home Premium (64x). Will this software work on Windows 10? It was not compatible with Windows 8.

I downloaded the Windows 8.1 upgrade assistant and checked my PC for compatibility. All my old software was good to go so there must have been some other problem when I first tried to use Windows 8. I plan on upgrading to Windows 10 when it becomes available.

Bernard_832, Jul 26, 2016
  3. Jaymo1011 Win User
    Can I get windows 10 for free after July 29?

I am currently running Windows 7 Home Premium and was wondering if i don't reserve my upgrade (currently the icon wont come up) can I still get Windows 10 home for free after July 29? If i get the ISO do i need a product key or do i do something else?

Note: I don't want answers to how to get the icon to come up. There's already a dedicated post for that.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64x OEM

Acer Aspire M3970

Jaymo1011, Jul 26, 2016
  4. Having some issues with Windows 10 64X Home Premium

Assuming you are currently running Windows 10 and it is activated, you can do a clean install of Windows 10 directly. You won't need to enter a key, as it will already be activated.

If you haven't upgraded to Windows 10, then yes, you'll need to clean install Windows 7, activate it, and then upgrade to 10 in the next two days.

DeaconFrost, Jul 26, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    In addition, once you have done the upgrade on that computer, you can re-install Windows 10 for free on that same computer for the life of the computer, even after July 29th.

NavyLCDR, Jul 26, 2016
  6. Thank you for your help with the information about my question. I will wait till I get my time to re-install Windows 10 after July 29th. Yes I have Windows 10 on my desktop all along since the early release of Windows 10. I do have other computers (laptops) with Windows 10 but my desktop need to get a clean reinstall.

Thank you,

John

imcanadian, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Having some issues with Windows 10 64X Home Premium

1. Having some issues with Windows 10 64X Home Premium - Similar Threads - Having issues 64X

2. NETIO.sys BSOD Windows 10 64x issue, can't find issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NETIO.sys BSOD Windows 10 64x issue, can't find issue: WinDBG dump analysisMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25877.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\122823-10359-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available*************...
  3. NETIO.sys BSOD Windows 10 64x issue, can't find issue

NETIO.sys BSOD Windows 10 64x issue, can't find issue: WinDBG dump analysisMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25877.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\122823-10359-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available*************...
  4. NETIO.sys BSOD Windows 10 64x issue, can't find issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Home premium

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Home premium: At present am running a computer on Windows Pro. I have built another computer and want to run it with Windows Home premium as the extra "bells and whistles " are not used. My question is where is the best place to download the installation file and then buy a genuine...
  6. Upgrading Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 to Windows 10 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 to Windows 10 Home Premium: I've been trying to update an HP Pavilion Slimline computer from the Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 to Windows 10 Home Premium. The computer hardware exceeds all of the requirements for Windows 10. I thought it would be straight forward. P.S. I have 40 years of technology...
  7. Windows 10 Home Basic or Home Premium?

Windows 10 Home Basic or Home Premium?: How do I know if I am running Windows 10 Home Basic or Home Premium? The Edition under Windows Specification just says Windows Home. It does not specify Basic or Premium. How do I know which one it is? I need to know because of a memory upgrade question. RAM limits for Home...
  8. About Windows 10 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About Windows 10 Home Premium: I install Windows in this System 5 days ago. Problem is that from yesterday Old windows folder is see today. I don't want to keep this old windows file. Now what can I do to solve that problem?...
  9. Having some issues with Windows 10 Home Insider Preview

Having some issues with Windows 10 Home Insider Preview: [Build 18305.rs_prerelease.181212-2133] My laptop [Lenovo G50-40] since the new update, became very laggy. This problem is being caused by csrss.exe It is occuping 15 to 90% of my whole CPU, I will try to modify some things on it. PC SPEC: CPU: Intel Celeron N2840...
  10. Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home

Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home: I have a MacBook Pro, and i originally partitioned the hard drive to 350 Mac & 150 Win 7. Not long ago i received a free upgrade to Win 10 Home, and after using it for a few months, i really liked it and decided to re-partition my hard drive to 250 Mac & 250 Win 10. After...