Windows 10: Having sound issues, maybe caused by Chrome?

Discus and support Having sound issues, maybe caused by Chrome? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Seems like I am now experiencing a lot of clicking/popping and sound issues whenever I am trying to run a music app (like Pandora, or even Amazon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by charliem71, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Having sound issues, maybe caused by Chrome?

Seems like I am now experiencing a lot of clicking/popping and sound issues whenever I am trying to run a music app (like Pandora, or even Amazon Music), and running Pogo.com at the same time. I thought it was only with Firefox, so I switched to Chrome, but still have the same thing. Is it me or Windows 10 (my current OS) or Chrome or what? Maybe this isn't the right place to address this, but figured id try anywhere to start.

Oh, and by the way, this is my first post, so be kind LOL

Much love

:)

charliem71, Feb 3, 2020

2. Having sound issues, maybe caused by Chrome?

Seems like I am now experiencing a lot of clicking/popping and sound issues whenever I am trying to run a music app (like Pandora, or even Amazon Music), and running Pogo.com at the same time. I thought it was only with Firefox, so I switched to Chrome, but still have the same thing. Is it me or Windows 10 (my current OS) or Chrome or what? Maybe this isn't the right place to address this, but figured id try anywhere to start.

Oh, and by the way, this is my first post, so be kind LOL

Much love

charliem71, Feb 3, 2020
  3. I have several issues with Sound/Internet/Word/chrome

Hi,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

You may try to set up the Windows audio service to automatic and check if the issue persist with sound.

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard to open run command prompt.

• Type in services.msc in the text box and hit
      Enter key on the keyboard.

• Locate the Windows audio service and double click on it.

• Change the Startup type to Automatic and click on
      Apply button.
    You may refer to the below link on how to troubleshoot if you any problems with Sound in Windows 10.

Fix Sound problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Step 2:

I suggest you to run the Network adapter
    troubleshooter
    in Windows 10 and check if you are able to sort out the issues with connecting to network. Follow the below steps to perform Network adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Network adapter.

• Click on Advanced on the
      Network adapter
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      Network adapter troubleshooter.

Step 3:

As you are facing the issue after installing latest update, I suggest you to uninstall the latest update and check if it helps. Follow the below steps

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, and select
      Programs and features.

• Click on View installed updates on the left navigation pane.

• Now find the latest update installed, right click and select
      uninstall.

• Click on yes if prompted.

• Reboot the system and check if you face the issue.
    If you have any further queries related to Office applications like Word/Excel/other, I suggest you to post your queries on Office forums for further assistance about Office products and issues.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 3, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Having sound issues, maybe caused by Chrome?

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Having sound issues, maybe caused by Chrome? :p

cadaveca, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Having sound issues, maybe caused by Chrome?

1. Having sound issues, maybe caused by Chrome? - Similar Threads - Having sound issues

2. Maybe a virus is causing all of this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maybe a virus is causing all of this.: I have problem uninstalling Avira completely on this laptop. I uninstalled it using another program yet it leaves some files that makes it undetectable to the apps lists/program lists.And I also don't know what is happening because some programs keeps being unreadable and...
  3. Maybe a virus is causing all of this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maybe a virus is causing all of this.: I have problem uninstalling Avira completely on this laptop. I uninstalled it using another program yet it leaves some files that makes it undetectable to the apps lists/program lists.And I also don't know what is happening because some programs keeps being unreadable and...
  4. boot issue...maybe BCD issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    boot issue...maybe BCD issue: So I was cloning a drive with mini tool shadow maker...I installed the new drive and I saw it in windows and I apparently chose wrong when I chose MBR and not GPT...so I cloned the HDD to the ssd. Shutdown and remove old drive and booted new drive..,bios has been Legacy the...
  5. Anyone else have this issue with chrome?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else have this issue with chrome?: submitted by /u/KingJeremyVII [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrfe8x/anyone_else_have_this_issue_with_chrome/
  6. Having sound issues, maybe caused by Chrome?

in Windows 10 Support
    Having sound issues, maybe caused by Chrome?: Seems like I am now experiencing a lot of clicking/popping and sound issues whenever I am trying to run a music app (like Pandora, or even Amazon Music), and running Pogo.com at the same time. I thought it was only with Firefox, so I switched to Chrome, but still have the...
  7. New update causes issues with sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New update causes issues with sound: I recently got a small update to windows on my computer. Once the update was finished I jumped on and the sound was not working. It has done this before so I didn't think much of it and did my usual reinstall of the drivers. Unfortunately that did not help. I have tried...
  8. browser blocks on Chrome and maybe Edge itself.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    browser blocks on Chrome and maybe Edge itself.: Dear microsoft: Got another browser block on Chrome from a hacked website. Easy enough to get out of it. But why is there no action on these hackers? They are using your trademarks. Here is the 1-800 number: 1-800-833-5606. Tell me what you're doing about it....
  9. Having sound issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having sound issues: For months I was able to transfer my Astro A50's from my Xbox to my computer and just go into my playback and recording devices and set as default and I would be good to go...until today. I was unable to set either as default, I was able to test them and get sound through the...
  10. Having sound driver issues!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having sound driver issues!: Hi! Just need help with a little problem that has occurred twice now! So, what happens is, out of the blue, all sound on my computer (even system sounds) becomes very slowed down, choppy and glitchy. The first time it happened a few days ago, I restarted the computer, it...