Windows 10: Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back

Discus and support Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. I recently deleted Microsoft Store from my computer. And i've tryed so many options to download it back. First, I tryed to download it by... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by YusufBilgi, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back

Hello. I recently deleted Microsoft Store from my computer. And i've tryed so many options to download it back. First, I tryed to download it by PowerShell command.Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}But this command didn't do anything. And I've tryed the other commands too but im mostly getting alot of errors even it seems like its downloading something. And doesn't do anything.And after, I tryed to download appx packages and appxbundle of Microsoft Store.example:Microsoft.NET.Native.Fra

:)

YusufBilgi, Aug 19, 2022

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back

1. Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back - Similar Threads - Having Terrible Issues

2. Why the Microsoft Store is so terrible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the Microsoft Store is so terrible?: I don't understand that one of the major tech companies in the world still have some terrible softwares. I'm sure I could do a much better job as a developer, but instead looks like they prefer to hire incompetent people. An application store software that can't do what is...
  3. Why the Microsoft Store is so terrible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the Microsoft Store is so terrible?: I don't understand that one of the major tech companies in the world still have some terrible softwares. I'm sure I could do a much better job as a developer, but instead looks like they prefer to hire incompetent people. An application store software that can't do what is...
  4. Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back: Hello. I recently deleted Microsoft Store from my computer. And i've tryed so many options to download it back. First, I tryed to download it by PowerShell command.Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  5. Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back

Having Terrible Issues When Trying To Install Microsoft Store Back: Hello. I recently deleted Microsoft Store from my computer. And i've tryed so many options to download it back. First, I tryed to download it by PowerShell command.Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  6. I have 0x80045c3c when I tried to install some apps in microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 0x80045c3c when I tried to install some apps in microsoft store.: I go to microsoft store, and I want to install some games. What happend. I got a error, It was 0x80045c3c error. Can somebody fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-0x80045c3c-when-i-tried-to-install-some/27873cc7-372a-40a8-b3ee-2c5cb778a938
  7. I have 0x80045c3c when I tried to install some apps in microsoft store.

I have 0x80045c3c when I tried to install some apps in microsoft store.: I go to microsoft store, and I want to install some games. What happend. I got a error, It was 0x80045c3c error. Can somebody fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-0x80045c3c-when-i-tried-to-install-some/27873cc7-372a-40a8-b3ee-2c5cb778a938
  8. Error when trying to install Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when trying to install Microsoft Store: I do this: Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} And get this: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error...
  9. Trying to install microsoft store

Trying to install microsoft store: How do i install microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-microsoft-store/ba1abdc3-d7f3-422d-8371-dc3acee545b8
  10. Microsoft Store freezing when trying to install games

Microsoft Store freezing when trying to install games: Hello, for some reason the microsoft store on my computer started freezing whenever I try to install a game. At first I was just trying to update Sea of Thieves and when I tried to open the downloads and updates tab I'd get stuck with a loading screen. Then I decided to just...