Windows 10: Having this problem in all websites while playing any video.

Discus and support Having this problem in all websites while playing any video. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pinchedburgur [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pinchedburgur, Sep 4, 2022.

1. Having this problem in all websites while playing any video.

/u/pinchedburgur, Sep 4, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to play Videos in OneDrive website

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I completely understand that you have not received any response from the support team. As you are unable to play videos in the app and on OneDrive website, I suggest you to refer the article

Video formats you can play on the OneDrive website
    to know about the video formats that are supported by OneDrive website.

You can get in touch with the OneDrive support team, follow the below steps to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 4, 2022
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Sep 4, 2022
  4. Having this problem in all websites while playing any video.

problem with playing videos

Hi,

To get a better clarity about the issue, please provide the details below:

• When you say "I could play my videos from my work site" are you referring to any website through which you are trying to play videos?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • Which all browser did you try to play the video?

If you are referring to online video could you please confirm whether you can play these videos saved locally.

Please post back with the updated status regarding issues with playing video, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 4, 2022
Thema:

Having this problem in all websites while playing any video.

1. Having this problem in all websites while playing any video. - Similar Threads - Having problem websites

2. PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video: My PC has been crashing/freezing lately and only while watching videos. Online/streaming videos and saved videos both have the same effect. My PC requires a hard reset everytime and it's killing me slowly.Games are running fine though, no problem at all. I'm running windows...
  3. PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video: My PC has been crashing/freezing lately and only while watching videos. Online/streaming videos and saved videos both have the same effect. My PC requires a hard reset everytime and it's killing me slowly.Games are running fine though, no problem at all. I'm running windows...
  4. PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem when playing any video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem when playing any video: Problem when playing any video in most programs in Windows 10 :Normal position [ATTACH] this is the problem: [ATTACH] But when I played the video with an old version of the same program for old years it works without problems...
  6. Having a problem with sound while playing you tube video.

Having a problem with sound while playing you tube video.: Hello. I'm not getting sound while playing you tube video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-with-sound-while-playing-you-tube/265ade6b-88e3-415f-afb5-8f462ba6f535
  7. Videos are not playing on certain websites

Videos are not playing on certain websites: Hello, Since yesterday I've been unable to load some videos on some websites. You Tube works as does videos on Facebook. I have cleared the cache and cookies and under Device Manager have updated the driver on my Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620. Restarted as advised but still the...
  8. Videos will not play on OneDrive website

Videos will not play on OneDrive website: I am unable to play the videos on OneDrive website because they occasionally stop playing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-will-not-play-on-onedrive-website/4f2ae82e-27f5-4b0d-8f9f-351e46f949d0
  9. pc freezes while play any video by any media player

pc freezes while play any video by any media player: whenever i open vlc or km media player to play video the whole pc freezes and i needs to shutdown the pc with power button i dont know why my pc freezes. i already updated my graphic drivers. any help is appriciated....
  10. Any one else having problems with system freezes while playing video

Any one else having problems with system freezes while playing video: I'm pretty sure the problem originates from the Windows 10 driver for Intel HD Graphics. In short while playing video the system will occasionally hiccup and freeze for a minute or two and resume like nothing ever happened. The mouse works but keyboard, mouse clicks,...