Windows 10: having to many problems with pc need help way tomany problems

Discus and support having to many problems with pc need help way tomany problems in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; much to confusing any suggestion using of computer to complicated... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JMMMAJOR, May 17, 2019.

1. JMMMAJOR Win User

having to many problems with pc need help way tomany problems

much to confusing any suggestion using of computer to complicated

:)

JMMMAJOR, May 17, 2019
  2. wilhelm45 Win User

Having periodic PC startup problems

Was not able to reply sooner because my periodic problem decided not to appear for a while. I tried your suggestion of holding down the power button 4-5 seconds and it worked. Problem is that this method did not cure my original problem, of course, but it did lessen the steps I have to take to get the computer to work properly. I am still hoping someone will have a solution other than wiping it clean then starting over again.

wilhelm45, May 17, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 17, 2019
  4. g12rxz Win User

Motherboard problem...PLEASE help!

i suggest getting a friend to help you backup whats on your hard drive and formatting it, that way you can isolate the problem instead of 'i think the hard drive works' situation.

g12rxz, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. having to many problems with pc need help way tomany problems - Similar Threads - having many problems

2. I need help with pc problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with pc problem: I have been trying to fix problem with my pc for 3 days basically when i open more than like 3 things my computer just loses it for example emulators when i have more than 3 things active and its not just 3 im just using that as an example basically nothing works so it comes...
  3. I need help with pc problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with pc problem: I have been trying to fix problem with my pc for 3 days basically when i open more than like 3 things my computer just loses it for example emulators when i have more than 3 things active and its not just 3 im just using that as an example basically nothing works so it comes...
  4. So I have many problems please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I have many problems please help: Okay, so I have bsod critical process died BUT I forgot my password and here’s the thing, when I last reset my pc it told me to create a pin NOTHING ABOUT A PASSWORD am I able to fix this problem?Also if this can do anything I have a usbThat’s all...
  5. So I have many problems please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I have many problems please help: Okay, so I have bsod critical process died BUT I forgot my password and here’s the thing, when I last reset my pc it told me to create a pin NOTHING ABOUT A PASSWORD am I able to fix this problem?Also if this can do anything I have a usbThat’s all...
  6. So I have many problems please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Many problems with windows I'm having.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many problems with windows I'm having.: Hello! I have many problems with windows lately. My device is unable to do tasks and cant open them. All problems include:.resetting pc both including and not including files being deleted.My Microsoft store not showing.Apps unable to open apps include all Microsoft apps...
  8. I've been having many MANY problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've been having many MANY problems.: In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't...
  9. Have a huge audio problem, need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have a huge audio problem, need help: Hello everyone. I have a massive audio problem. Im using a HP pavilion laptop which has a integrated audio device. However, one day the audio stopped. The audio service is not running and no audio device is detectable. Heres whats i first stumbled upon: [ATTACH]...
  10. Many problems with PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many problems with PC: Hello, Lately, i have been having a whole bunch of problems with my PC. The problems started when i installed the June Cumulative update for Windows 10 1803. When the update was installing, my PC blue screened and although it booted back up, it was performing significantly...