Windows 10: Having to reactivate Windows 10 every morning

Discus and support Having to reactivate Windows 10 every morning in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a Windows 10 Education licence key and for the past 2 weeks, every morning I would have to reactivate windows with the troubleshooter,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by motafota, Apr 26, 2019.

1. motafota Win User

Having to reactivate Windows 10 every morning

Hi all,

I have a Windows 10 Education licence key and for the past 2 weeks, every morning I would have to reactivate windows with the troubleshooter, it would work and activate but then the next morning it would say Windows is not activated again.

I have no made any hardware changes and Windows 10 has been running since on this licence key for a year previous.

I have tried to already unlink the licence key with Powershell and apply it again, still no luck.

:)

motafota, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Having to reactivate Windows 10 every morning - Similar Threads - Having reactivate every

2. Random BSOD every morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD every morning: Hi,I have a question, my computer has a fresh install of windows 11 home, every morning it would have a BSOD once or twice in some cases within an hour of each other. Something is causing the crash, i guess it could be a driver and i dont know which one, ive done a memtest...
  3. Random BSOD every morning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD every morning: Hi,I have a question, my computer has a fresh install of windows 11 home, every morning it would have a BSOD once or twice in some cases within an hour of each other. Something is causing the crash, i guess it could be a driver and i dont know which one, ive done a memtest...
  4. 2 blue screens every morning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 blue screens every morning: Hello, I have an issue with my PC where for some reason I have to go through 2 blue screens of death before actually starting to work.When I go to bed I leave my PC on sleep mode. When I wake up and turn my PC on, a little bit after working it blue screens. Then after...
  5. 2 blue screens every morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 blue screens every morning: Hello, I have an issue with my PC where for some reason I have to go through 2 blue screens of death before actually starting to work.When I go to bed I leave my PC on sleep mode. When I wake up and turn my PC on, a little bit after working it blue screens. Then after...
  6. Computer is on every morning?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer is on every morning?: Microsoft Community I have a Lenovo T14 Gen 1 that is running Windows 10, version 2004. I started noticing that my laptop is on every morning. I initially thought that maybe it was getting hung up when shutting it off in the evening but that doesn't seem to be an issue. It...
  7. Windows 10 laptop sleep/restart issues every morning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 laptop sleep/restart issues every morning: As the title states, I've recently been having issues with my Windows 10 Samsung laptop regarding it sleeping and restarting. Basically, when it's in sleep mode with the lid closed, a green light means it's in sleep mode and fully charged, while a red light would mean it's...
  8. Having trouble with Windows 10 Reactivation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Having trouble with Windows 10 Reactivation: Hello everyone, I recently reset my laptop through Windows 10. As we all know that every laptop has the preinstalled Windows nowadays. Done several times before for clean startup. After resetting my laptop, I realised that Windows 10 is not activated and I tried through...
  9. Win 10 forcing me to log in every morning.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 forcing me to log in every morning.: Every morning for the past week or so I've been forced to use my Password to log into my computer. I have set Win10 (through netplwiz) to NOT require a password (see image below), and have had it set it this way since I bought the computer 3 years ago (it's one of the first...
  10. Keep having to reactivate windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Keep having to reactivate windows 10: I am getting more than a little annoyed with this now. Every day I get home from work and my windows 10 installation keeps prompting to activate it. So I end up using the troubleshooter which then "upgrades" and restarts windows and the problem is gone. Only to return from...