Windows 10: Having to restart cxomputer before use

Discus and support Having to restart cxomputer before use in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have done the three suggestions sent to me but all are ok but still have to restart computer several times to use computer. What else can I do to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StormierHeart86, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Having to restart cxomputer before use

I have done the three suggestions sent to me but all are ok but still have to restart computer several times to use computer. What else can I do to get start up back to the way it was?

:)

StormierHeart86, Dec 7, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Having to restart cxomputer before use :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 7, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Having to restart cxomputer before use

little cat, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Having to restart cxomputer before use

1. Having to restart cxomputer before use - Similar Threads - Having restart cxomputer

2. My laptop is broken. When I am using it sometimes it suddenly restarts. Before it restarts...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is broken. When I am using it sometimes it suddenly restarts. Before it restarts...: When its restarting it doesnt show the blue restart screen. The screens display is like when I turn on the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-broken-when-i-am-using-it-sometimes/9395afe1-9548-41a7-a71c-cfc8a1e63bcf
  3. Remote machine requires restart before connecting using remote desktop connection before...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote machine requires restart before connecting using remote desktop connection before...: Hi All,I have remote machine which i am able to access from my laptop, sometimes i face issue accessing the machinewill get error like remote machine not connected in network or remote desktop is disabled.if i restart the remote machine it works fine. is this normal or some...
  4. Remote machine requires restart before connecting using remote desktop connection before...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote machine requires restart before connecting using remote desktop connection before...: Hi All,I have remote machine which i am able to access from my laptop, sometimes i face issue accessing the machinewill get error like remote machine not connected in network or remote desktop is disabled.if i restart the remote machine it works fine. is this normal or some...
  5. Remote machine requires restart before connecting using remote desktop connection before...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows RAM Before Restart and After Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows RAM Before Restart and After Restart: Hello! I have a small problem with Windows 10. When i start my PC and log into my Profile and go to Task Manager, it says 12GB RAM. But, after i restart pc and do same thing, it says 20GB RAM. Why is that? If you know, please help me. It's annoying that i have to restart my...
  7. Windows RAM Before Restart and After Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows RAM Before Restart and After Restart: Hello! I have a small problem with Windows 10. When i start my PC and log into my Profile and go to Task Manager, it says 12GB RAM. But, after i restart pc and do same thing, it says 20GB RAM. Why is that? If you know, please help me. It's annoying that i have to restart my...
  8. Windows RAM Before Restart and After Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Not asking for consent before restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not asking for consent before restarting: My PC restarted without warning while I was actively using it. It had given me a popup box letting me know an update was available. I told it to not update right now, intending to restart my PC after I finished my work. Then my PC restarted, 5 minutes later, without warning...
  10. Trying to backup computer before using it, but having problems

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Trying to backup computer before using it, but having problems: I got me a Dell laptop and want to backup the OS and everything else to a flash drive in case of a future total failure. People have told me to use an external hard drive for the purpose because it has more room and can do repeated backups, but that's not a concern for me. I...