Windows 10: Having to sign out before being able to sign in

Discus and support Having to sign out before being able to sign in in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello Folks: I seek your valued advice on the following problem I have recently started facing. I have a HP Pavillion 17 Notebook, 64 bit operating... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by vijkanwar, Apr 6, 2020.

1. vijkanwar Win User

Having to sign out before being able to sign in

Hello Folks:
    I seek your valued advice on the following problem I have recently started facing.
    I have a HP Pavillion 17 Notebook, 64 bit operating system, X 64 based processor.
    My Windows specs are: Windows 10 Home, Version 1903
    My laptop after being used for a few hours shuts down. I am unable to have this repaired as my city is shut down due to the Corona virus. So i have to reboot it & generally it starts again.
    But lately I get a message saying: "We cant sign in to your account. This problem can often be fixed by first signing out of & signing in to your account'' I sign out by checking the box for signing out & then I am able to successfully sign in.
    Best regards

:)

vijkanwar, Apr 6, 2020
  2. vijkanwar Win User

Hello Folks:
    I seek your valued advice on the following problem I have recently started facing.
    I have a HP Pavillion 17 Notebook, 64 bit operating system, X 64 based processor.
    My Windows specs are: Windows 10 Home, Version 1903
    My laptop after being used for a few hours shuts down. I am unable to have this repaired as my city is shut down due to the Corona virus. So i have to reboot it & generally it starts again.
    But lately I get a message saying: "We cant sign in to your account. This problem can often be fixed by first signing out of & signing in to your account'' I sign out by checking the box for signing out & then I am able to successfully sign in.
    Best regards

vijkanwar, Apr 6, 2020
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Having to sign out before being able to sign in

We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Having to sign out before being able to sign in - Similar Threads - Having sign before

2. Not being able to sign

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to sign: I can't login on Capitec career portal with my Microsoft account is always saying it can not sign me up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-being-able-to-sign/a3d23594-1917-456d-8cac-3757bedb2d2c
  3. Not being able to sign

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not being able to sign: I can't login on Capitec career portal with my Microsoft account is always saying it can not sign me up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-being-able-to-sign/a3d23594-1917-456d-8cac-3757bedb2d2c
  4. Not being able to sign

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Not being able to sign into windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to sign into windows: Dear Helper,I cannot sign into windows after long periods of timemy laptop freezes and when sleep it and turn it back on i cannot sign in due to a problem on your end.please help as this is getting really annoying...
  6. Not being able to sign into windows

Not being able to sign into windows: Dear Helper,I cannot sign into windows after long periods of timemy laptop freezes and when sleep it and turn it back on i cannot sign in due to a problem on your end.please help as this is getting really annoying...
  7. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not being able to sign into Microsoft account: When I tried to rest my computer account to start fresh again, it worked fine for a while until when I tried signing in to my Microsoft account but it didn't allow me to I went to go check what was wrong I installed the "PC Help Check" I clicked on sign in and popped up with...
  8. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to sign into Microsoft account: When I tried to rest my computer account to start fresh again, it worked fine for a while until when I tried signing in to my Microsoft account but it didn't allow me to I went to go check what was wrong I installed the "PC Help Check" I clicked on sign in and popped up with...
  9. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

10. Having to sign out before being able to sign in

in Windows 10 Support
    Having to sign out before being able to sign in: Hello Folks: I seek your valued advice on the following problem I have recently started facing. I have a HP Pavillion 17 Notebook, 64 bit operating system, X 64 based processor. My Windows specs are: Windows 10 Home, Version 1903 My laptop after being used for a few hours...