Windows 10: Having transparency issues with my browsers(Edge,Mozilla etc)

Discus and support Having transparency issues with my browsers(Edge,Mozilla etc) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello , I noticed some transparency issues with my laptop and it's really annoying.Whenever I open a browser and surf a little bit and then close it ,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Drezdann, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Drezdann Win User

Having transparency issues with my browsers(Edge,Mozilla etc)

Hello , I noticed some transparency issues with my laptop and it's really annoying.Whenever I open a browser and surf a little bit and then close it , what was on the screen on my browser remains somewhat transparent basically in every game and Windows screen.Is it some weird option on windows or my laptop is faulty in some way ?I have some pictures to show you better.
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Sorry for the external links , attaching them wouldn't work.

:)

Drezdann, Nov 3, 2017
  2. Stef17 Win User

Scrolling doesn't work with Edge Browser

Since I've installed Windows 10 on my ASUS Eee1201 PN laptop, the Edge browser proved to be quite annoying.

The touch pad scrolling with 2 fingers doesn't work!

I have this issue only when I am using the Edge Browser and it doesn't happen if I am using either IE, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox browsers. For this reason I consider there is nothing wrong with my mouse/touchpad driver but with the Edge browser.

After doing lots of research and tests, nothing worked and I have decided to disable the Edge browser and switched back to Mozilla.

However, I will check all the responses and will get back to you if any success fixing this issue.

Stef17, Nov 3, 2017
  3. edge browser will only connect via vpn

I have Mozilla, explorer and edge browsers. Edge browser will
    only connect via my vpn (astril). The other browsers will connect with vpn on or off, how can I get Edge to connect with vpn off?

JefesitoHK, Nov 3, 2017
  4. Having transparency issues with my browsers(Edge,Mozilla etc)

Hi Drezdanm. Welcome the TenForums @Drezdanm

Please fill in System Specs, include Windows 10 version and build number at

System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

Have you tried upgrading your video drivers?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Nov 3, 2017
  5. Helmut Win User
    Yes, it is some kind of transparency issue. I suspect in part the 1709 update, and the hardware you have.

The Start Menu in mine seems to change from solid to a bit translucent for some reason.

It's Laptop, so I would not fiddle with drivers without good reason.

I have this feeling MS is experimenting on users, you may find later on the effect disappearing or there will be a Windows update.

Helmut, Nov 3, 2017
  6. Drezdann Win User
    After I updated my Nvidia driver the issues dissapeared and now it's back again and it's driving me crazy.When I bought the laptop the problem was not there for sure , however after some Windows updates it appeared. The only solution I can the think of if the it doesn't get patched is swithing to Windows 7.

Drezdann, Nov 4, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    In addition to posting the system specs in the "My Computer" section please post a URL into the thread for the website for your computer manufacturer's drivers.

zbook, Nov 4, 2017
  8. Having transparency issues with my browsers(Edge,Mozilla etc)

Agree, Please fill in System Specs, include Windows 10 version and build number at

System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

If you install drivers and it works try this. Windows key + R, type sysdm.cpl, enter, click on Hardware tab, click Device installation settings, click no. Then find GeForce experience and shut off updates. (Goal is to shut off automated hardware driver updates.)

Then install driver again.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Having transparency issues with my browsers(Edge,Mozilla etc)

1. Having transparency issues with my browsers(Edge,Mozilla etc) - Similar Threads - Having transparency issues

2. Edge Browser Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Browser Issues: I can’t imagine how embarrassing it could possibly be tohave a browser that just doesn’t work. Needless to say I’ve actually given theclass for Windows 2000. I know it was a long time ago and you’ve gotten bettersince then, but hey it really is painful to see this not work...
  3. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  4. Login issues in Edge browser.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login issues in Edge browser.: I am a user of Chrome browser but after the launch of new Edge browser i thought to give it a try. Everything was perfect in the browser till i saw a major issue which was common to all the previous versions. I logged in a website and bookmarked it in order to open the logged...
  5. transparent taskbar, etc....

in Windows 10 Customization
    transparent taskbar, etc....: How do I get a transparent task bar? Do i have to download and / or install aeroglass and will it work on my current version? And if so, will it still work if I go to a high contrast theme? 147397
  6. Edge, Chrome, Firefox browsers all having sporadic issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge, Chrome, Firefox browsers all having sporadic issues: The problem: Browsers are inconsistently working- various websites will sometimes open while other times will indicate error such as not secure, website not responding, load half-way, or simply continue loading without success. Also, when I click on link for a new tab same...
  7. Edge will soon HAVE BEEN my favorite browser :-(

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will soon HAVE BEEN my favorite browser :-(: Lately the MS Edge browser gets more and more annoying by refusing to load webpages claiming: " Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner....
  8. edge browser refresh issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    edge browser refresh issue: Since a few days ago my edge browser keeps refreshing while on a site like facebook or linkedin. I turned off the auto meta refresh option as someone suggested and deleted cookies but it still does it. It's really frustrating that while in the midst of doing something the...
  9. Having some issues with my browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Having some issues with my browsers: My default browser is Chrome yet a few shortcuts open in Firefox does anyone know of a way I can make every url link open in the default browser no matter which browser I set as default? Thanks 81451
  10. Mozilla browser Container Extension

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla browser Container Extension: How many of you have used the new Mozilla "face book" extension for its Firefox browser that isolates the Facebook identity of users from rest of your web activity ?? Facebook Container Extension, once installed in the user’s Firefox browser, makes it harder for Facebook to...